Get more information about Dongguk University Los Angeles by clicking links below:
Dongguk University Los Angeles, located in located in Los Angeles, California, provides program options for students seeking a career in acupuncture or alternative medicine. The school specializes in educating students in the area of alternative medicine, offering programs such as a Master's degree in Acupuncture. Dongguk University Los Angeles provides alternative medicine career guidance & assistance to help define goals.
Local and state licensing procedures may vary, and as such it is suggested students research how to get licensure. This school is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, having held that accreditation for the last nineteen straight years. To see more and get consumer disclosures, you can visit dula.edu.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Find more information about available programs offered by Dongguk University Los Angeles by clicking the request information button to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
- Tuition is estimated to be $6,850 per year*
- Estimated required fees (in addition to tuition) for this program: $400*
- Part-time undergraduate students can expect to pay around $130 per credit hour*
- Seventy students graduated in the last reported year
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Undergraduate Courses - Tuition Details
- Annual tuition is estimated to range between $6,900-$8,200
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $130 to $150 per credit hour
- Required fees for full-time students: $420
Graduate Courses - Tuition Details
- Annual tuition for graduate students is estimated to range between $6,900-$8,200
- For part-time students, charges are between $130-$150 per unit
- Required fees for graduate students are around $420
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||71%||$1,948|
|Receiving Student Loans||57%||$1,991|
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2012 was around 11%.