Get more information about Bryan University – Topeka by clicking links below:
Bryan University is a private career college that provides education and training in a number of high demand fields. The school was founded in 1982 and was originally known as Bryan Travel College. Changes in the curriculum and offerings have resulted in name changes over the years. The school has three campus locations in Missouri and one in Arkansas.
Students at Bryan University may choose a number of programs that allow for careers in high demand fields. The classes are taught by instructors with real world experience, bringing their knowledge and skills to students to ensure they receive the best education and training possible. Upon completion of a program students will receive an undergraduate or graduate level degree. All programs are designed to prepare students for entry into the workforce, regardless of the level of education pursued.
- Business Administration
- Computer Network Specialist
- Medical Office Assistant
Academic Associate's Degree Programs
- Business Administration & Management
- Computer Information Systems – Networking
- Criminal Justice
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Technology
- Medical Administrative Specialist
- Medical Assistant
Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) to award Diplomas, Associate, Bachelor, and Master degrees. In addition, Bryan College is approved to offer campus-based, hybrid, and fully online programs.
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at, http://www.bryanu.edu/consumer-information
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Learn more about programs available at Bryan University – Topeka by clicking on the request information button.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Medical Assistant (A)
- Graduates in repayment, have an estimated repayment rate of 17%*
- Upon completion of this program, students owe on average $24,700 in student loans**
- About twenty students were granted degrees last year
Computer Networking (A)
Commerce (A, C)
Medical Office Assistant (A, C)
- Former students had a repayment rate of around 18%*
- Last year the graduating class was around ten students
Law and Justice Administration (A, C)
Refrigeration Technology (A, C)
Other Career Colleges
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Bryan University – Topeka.
- Bryan University - Springfield in Springfield, MO (184 miles away)
- Vatterott College - Tulsa in Tulsa, OK (203 miles away)
- Bryan University - Rogers in Rogers, AR (206 miles away)
- Brown Mackie College - Oklahoma City in Oklahoma City, OK (262 miles away)
- Vatterott College - Oklahoma City in Warr Acres, OK (266 miles away)