Get more information about Bryan University by clicking links below:
Bryan University is a 2-year career college, which provides a rewarding education for its students in Los Angeles and surrounding areas. Over fifty students have attended and completed their education in the last few years based on published information. Bryan University offers several great programs to select from. Here are the programs with more popularity among students:
- Court Reporting
- Health and Physical Education, Fitness
- Medical Records Technician
To support students and graduates, Bryan University may provide support services including:
- Online course work available
- Weekend and night classes available
- Career path counseling
- Employing students to lower education costs
- Assisting students to find work
Bryan University has been accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools since 2012. Get more information by visiting the school's official website, where you can see classes offered, tuition, and disclosures.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Get more information about the programs offered by Bryan University by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Physical Fitness Technician (A)
- $20,000 is the average amount of student loans requested for this program**
- About 130 students were granted degrees last year
Medical Records Technician (A)
Engineering Related Technologies (A, C)
Court Reporting (A, C)
- Former students had a repayment rate of around 50%*
- Twenty students reported graduating last year
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The cost of attendance is approximately $22,700 per year, after the grants, scholarships and other forms of aid are calculated. In order to calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance visit the net price calculator. The cost to submit an application is $25. Any tuition and financial aid figures listed provide an outline of costs at this school, however they may not accurately represent current costs, fees, or tuition. Please check with Bryan University for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Undergraduate Courses - Tuition Details
- Tuition is estimated to be around $13,000 per year
- Required fees for full-time students: $53
Graduate Courses - Tuition Details
- Tuition is estimated to be around $22,000 per year for graduate students
- Part time students are estimated to pay about $990 to $1,200 per unit
- Required fees for graduate students are around $45
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||89%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||87%||$2,909|
|Receiving Student Loans||85%||$7,772|
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2011 was around 3%.
Other Career Colleges
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Bryan University.
- California Healing Arts College in Los Angeles, CA (9 miles away)
- Sage College in Moreno Valley, CA (59 miles away)
- Sierra Valley College of Court Reporting in Fresno, CA (207 miles away)