California College San Diego operates as a private career school dedicated to offering a practical education for students located in and around San Diego. Students can pick from several areas of study, including:
- Health and Clinical Professions
- Business and Marketing Studies
- Computer and Information Sciences
- Visual and Performing Arts
Over the past several years California College San Diego has awarded degrees to more than 430 students with a graduation rate of around 53%. CCSD offers more than ten different programs available to students, including degrees as high as a Master's degree. The more popular programs are listed below:
- Medical Assistant
- Respiratory Therapy
- Business Administration
- Healthcare Administration
To help support students, California College San Diego may provide support services like:
- Online classes
- Classes offered on nights and weekends
- Remedial courses
- Academic counseling for students
- Work study style employment
- Assistance to find work
The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges has accredited the education provided by California College San Diego for over thirty-three straight years. Get more information by visiting the school's official website, where you can learn about classes offered, financial aid & tuition, and disclosures.
Below is a list of areas of study that may be available for students. Any linked program will direct you to the respective program's profile page which provides general educational requirements and possible career paths.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Business and Marketing Studies
Computer and Information Sciences
Health and Clinical Professions
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The cost of attendance is approximately $23,000 per year, after the grants, scholarships and other forms of aid are calculated. To calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance check out their cost calculator here. Student who wish to obtain more information regarding financial aid may contact the school's financial aid office at (619) 295-5785 x1506, which has information regarding types of aid, forms and more. The financial details shown on this page are an approximation. The actual costs may differ, please contact CCSD for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Undergraduate Courses - Tuition Details
- The estimated tuition range is around $17,000-$20,000 per year
Graduate Courses - Tuition Details
- Tuition is estimated to be around $17,000 per year for graduate students
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||96%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||74%||$3,008|
|Receiving Student Loans||82%||$20,783|
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2011 was around 26%.
Other Career Colleges
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to California College San Diego.
- Kaplan College - San Diego in San Diego, CA (4 miles away)
- Advanced Training Associates in El Cajon, CA (9 miles away)
- Kaplan College - Chula Vista in Chula Vista, CA (10 miles away)
- San Joaquin Valley College - Temecula in Temecula, CA (52 miles away)
- Kaplan College - Riverside in Riverside, CA (84 miles away)