Clary Sage College
3131 South Sheridan, Tulsa, OK
- FAFSA School Code: 033674
- Phone: (918) 610-0027
- School Homepage
Clary Sage College operates as a two year private career school dedicated to providing a practical education for students located in and around Tulsa. Over 640 students have completed their training in the last few years based on published information with more than 83% of those who start the program complete it. Clary Sage College offers several great programs to select from. Here are the programs with more popularity among students:
- Facial Treatment Specialist
- Nail Technician
- Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor
- Fashion Design
- Interior Design
To help students and alumni succeed, Clary Sage College may provide some services to students like:
- Distance learning
- Night and weekend classes available
- Career path counseling
- Student employment
- Assisting students to find work
To learn more and get consumer disclosures, you can visit clarysagecollege.com.
The following is a list of programs offered at Clary Sage College. Available programs may be different than those listed. For a comprehensive list of programs available students may visit the school's website or call the school at (918) 610-0027.
Get more information about the programs offered by clicking the request information button to the right.
The cosmetology programs listed below are organized by the number of credit hours offered.
1,500 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $19,000 per year*
- Cost of books or materials required: $3,000*
- Takes about 12 months to complete
80 Credit Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $31,000 per year*
- Cost of books or materials required: $3,800*
- Takes about 20 months to complete
Facial Treatment Specialist (600 Hours)
The facial treatment specialist program takes about five months for most students to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $8,000*
- Cost of required books or supplies: $2,090*
- More than 70 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- Takes about 5 months to complete
Nail Technician (600 Hours)
The nail technician program takes about five months for most students to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $8,000*
- Required supplies and books: $1,300*
- Students who complete this program take, on average, $6,000 in student loans**
- Last year, more than 20 students completed this program
- Students usually complete the nail technician program in 5 months
Learn more about nail technician programs by visiting our nail technician schools profile page, which lists schools offering this program along with a career overview.
Fashion Design (63 Hours)
The fashion design program takes about sixteen months for most students to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $27,000*
- Cost of required books or supplies: $3,530*
- Takes about 16 months to complete
Learn more about fashion design programs by visiting our fashion design schools profile page, which includes listings and career descriptions as well.
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (1,000 Hours)
The cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program takes about eight months for most students to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $13,000*
- The estimated cost of books or supplies required is $540*
- The length of the cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program is about 8 months
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates and student loan balances are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The overall cost students will pay at Clary Sage College is approximately $2,000 after scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are taken into consideration. To calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance visit the net price calculator. There may be an application fee required, please check with this school for more information. The figures listed are for informational purposes only and do not represent current or future tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||85%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||65%||$3,720|
|Receiving Student Loans||71%||$6,537|
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2009 was around 14%.