DeVry University - Illinois
3300 N Campbell Ave., Chicago, IL
- FAFSA School Code: 010727
- Phone: (773) 929-8500
- School Homepage
- Phone: (630) 953-1300
Financial Aid Office
- Phone: (630) 953-1300
DeVry University - Illinois is an institution of higher education with five colleges of study and its Keller Graduate School of Management offering many college degrees. DeVry University's degree programs are designed to help adult learners achieve career success by providing skills and knowledge training that match current market needs in business and industry.
DeVry University offers its degree programs online or in a traditional classroom environment on one of its campuses. Many students opt for a combination of both online and traditional learning.
DeVry University was established more than 25 years ago.
DeVry University-Illinois follows the semester system, with fall, spring and summer semesters.
Program offerings vary slightly by location, but most of DeVry's degree programs are also available online.
Colleges and Schools
DeVry University - Illinois has five colleges of study that offer degree programs:
- College of Business & Management
- College of Engineering & Information Sciences
- College of Health Sciences
- College of Liberal Arts & Sciences
- College of Media Arts & Technology
Most of DeVry University-Illinois's centers and campuses in and around the Chicago area offer undergraduate and graduate degree programs, with comfortable facilities and spacious classrooms. Students can schedule a campus tour or talk to an advisor about taking a combination of online courses and campus-based courses to complete a program.
Students can benefit from the Career Services provided by DeVry University-Illinois, whose graduates have high job placement rate.
DeVry University has more than 90 campuses across the United States and Canada, but its DeVry University-Illinois division has nine campuses and centers in Illinois at the following locations:
1221 N. Swift Road
Addison, IL 60101
3300 N. Campbell Ave.
Chicago, IL 60618
Chicago Loop Center
225 W. Washington St.
Chicago, IL 60606
Chicago O'Hare Center
8550 W. Bryn Mawr Ave.
Chicago, IL 60631
Downers Grove Center
Highland Landmark V
3005 Highland Parkway, Ste. 100
Downers Grove, IL 60515
2250 Point Blvd.
Elgin, IL 60123
1075 Tri-State Parkway
Gurnee, IL 60031
2056 Westings Ave.
Naperville, IL 60563
Tinley Park Campus
18624 W. Creek Dr.
Tinley Park, IL 60477
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (Ph.D.,M.D.,...)
Business and Marketing Studies
Health and Clinical Professions
- Medical Records Technician (A)
Computer and Information Sciences
- Computer Networking (A, B)
- Computer Systems Analysis (B)
- Web Design (A, B)
- Computer Software and Media Applications (B)
- Electrical and Communications Engineering Technology (A, B)
- Computer Engineering Technology (B)
- Biomedical Technology (B)
- Educational and Instructional Media Design (C, M)
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The cost of attendance is approximately $25,000 per year, after the grants, scholarships and other forms of aid are calculated. In order to calculate a more personalized cost visit the net price calculator. The cost to submit an application is $50. Student who wish to obtain more information regarding financial aid may contact the school's financial aid office at (630) 953-1300, which has information regarding types of aid, forms and more. Any tuition and financial aid figures listed provide an outline of costs at this school, however they may not accurately represent current costs, fees, or tuition. Please check with this school for more information.
Tuition & Fees Information
Undergraduate Courses - Tuition Details
- Annual tuition is estimated to range between $15,000-$18,000
- Part time students are estimated to pay about $600 to $720 per unit
- Required fees for full-time students: $84
Graduate Courses - Tuition Details
- Annual tuition estimates are between $18,000-$22,000 for graduate students
- For part-time students, charges are between $750-$900 per unit
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||98%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||92%||$5,801|
|Receiving Student Loans||93%||$8,473|
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2009 was around 14%.
Other Career Colleges Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to DeVry University - Illinois.
- University of Phoenix - Chicago Campus in Schaumburg, IL (7 miles away)
- American Intercontinental University Online in Hoffman Estates, IL (12 miles away)
- Taylor Business Institute in Chicago, IL (21 miles away)
- University of Phoenix - Northwest Indiana Campus in Merrillville, IN (47 miles away)
- DeVry University - Indiana in Indianapolis, IN (50 miles away)