Get more information about FINE Mortuary College LLC by clicking links below:
FINE Mortuary College LLC is a 2-year career school that provides career oriented education for its students in Norwood and surrounding areas. The largest program offered is the associate's degree program in funeral service, with more than seventy students graduating over the last several years.
The last reported accreditation for this school was done by the American Board of Funeral Service Education, Committee on Accreditation. To read more and get consumer disclosures, you can visit fine-ne.com.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Learn more about programs available at FINE Mortuary College LLC by clicking on the request information button.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Funeral Service (A)
- The tuition charges per year are around $19,580*
- For part-time undergraduate students, the cost of attendance is about $730 per credit hour*
- 92% loan repayment rate estimated for former students of this program**
- The average annual earnings of those who completed this program were earning $43,379**
- The estimated average monthly loan payment by graduates is $89.00*
- From the last reported year the graduating class was around thirty students
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition is estimated to range between $20,000-$23,000
- For part-time students, charges are between $730-$870 per unit
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||42%||$3,045|
|Student Loans (Federal)||75%||$8,526|
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2012 was around 18%.