FINE Mortuary College LLC
150 Kerry Place, Norwood, MA
- FAFSA School Code: 033164
- Phone: (781) 762-1211 x22
- School Homepage
- Phone: (781) 762-1211
- Admissions Page
Financial Aid Office
- Phone: (781) 762-1211
- Financial Aid Page
FINE Mortuary College LLC is a 2-year career school that provides career oriented education for its students in Norwood and surrounding areas. The largest program offered is the associate's degree program in funeral service, with more than seventy students graduating over the last several years.
The last reported accreditation for this school was done by the American Board of Funeral Service Education, Committee on Accreditation. To read more and get consumer disclosures, you can visit fine-ne.com.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Learn more about programs available at FINE Mortuary College LLC by clicking on the request information button.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (Ph.D.,M.D.,...)
- Funeral Service (A)
- The tuition charges per year are around $19,560*
- For part-time undergraduate students, the cost of attendance is about $730 per credit hour*
- $16,000 is the average amount of student loans requested for this program**
- Last year the graduating class was around twenty students
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- The estimated tuition range is around $20,000-$23,000 per year
- For part-time students, charges are between $730-$870 per unit
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||42%||$3,045|
|Student Loans (Federal)||75%||$8,526|
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2009 was around 3%.
Other Career Colleges Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to FINE Mortuary College LLC.
- American Academy McAllister Institute of Funeral Service in New York, NY (175 miles away)
- Simmons Institute of Funeral Service Inc in Syracuse, NY (259 miles away)
IPEDS Survey 2008-2011: Data obtained from the US Dept. of Education's Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS). Data may vary depending on school and academic year.