Get more information about Gnomon School of Visual Effects by clicking links below:
Gnomon School of Visual Effects operates as a two-year private institution dedicated to offering a solid education for students located in and around Hollywood. This school is known for its less than one year certificate in Computer Graphics, with more than 150 students graduating in the past few years. To help students and alumni succeed, Gnomon School of Visual Effects may offer support services like:
- Career path counseling
- Employing students to lower education costs
- Employment search assistance
The last reported accreditation for Gnomon School of Visual Effects was done by the Council on Occupational Education. Please visit gnomonschool.com for more information on programs offered and consumer disclosures.
The following is a list of programs offered at Gnomon School of Visual Effects. Available programs may be different than those listed. For a complete list of programs available you can visit the school's website or call the school at (323) 466-6663.
Get more information about the programs offered by Gnomon School of Visual Effects by clicking the request information to the right.
Design and Visual Communications (249 Hours)
Design and visual communications program takes on average thirty months to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $91,000*
- Cost of required books or supplies: $7,400*
- Last year, more than 20 students completed this program
- Takes about 30 months to complete
Animation (165 Hours)
The animation program offered on average takes about twenty-four months to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $77,000*
- Estimated cost of required books and supplies are around $7,400*
- Former students had a loan repayment rate of around 97%**
- Estimated average annual earnings of graduates $52,347**
- The estimated average monthly loan payment by graduates is $352.00*
- Based on published reports, around 30 students completed the animation program last year
- The animation program takes about 24 months to complete
More information and school listings are available through our animation schools page.
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||12%||$1,275|
|Student Loans (Federal)||51%||$2,764|
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2012 was around 3%.