Heald College - Concord
5130 Commercial Circle, Concord, CA
- FAFSA School Code: 021875
- Phone: (925) 288-5800
- School Homepage
Heald College - Concord is located at 5130 Commercial Circle in the city of Concord. This campus has a graduating class size which is about 490 students each year. This campus offers services for students in the form of remedial education courses for licensure preparation or admissions requirements, post-graduation job placement options, and online distance learning for students outside the school's service area. To learn more, including the school's consumer disclosures, by visiting heald.edu.
Below is a list of areas of study that may be available for students. Any linked program will direct you to the respective program's profile page which provides general educational requirements and possible career paths.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (Ph.D.,M.D.,...)
Health and Clinical Professions
- Medical Assistant (A, C)
- Dental Assistant (A)
- Medical Records Technician (A)
- Medical Office Assistant (A, C)
- Pharmacy Technician (A)
- Medical Insurance Coding (A)
Legal Professions and Studies
- Legal Professions and Studies (A)
- Paralegal (A)
Computer and Information Sciences
- Computer and Information Systems Security (A)
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services (A)
Business and Marketing Studies
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The average annual "out of pocket" cost of attendance, after any grants and scholarships are considered, is around $18,300. The figures listed are for informational purposes only and do not represent current or future tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition estimates are between $13,000-$16,000
- Part time students are estimated to pay about $360 to $430 per unit
- Required fees: $130
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||96%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||86%||$5,727|
|Receiving Student Loans||85%||$7,970|
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2009 was around 11%.
Other Career Colleges Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Heald College - Concord.
- Western Career College - Pleasant Hill in Pleasant Hill, CA (5 miles away)
- Western Career College - Antioch - Walnut Creek in Antioch, CA (14 miles away)
- The English Center in Oakland, CA (18 miles away)
- Western Career College - Emeryville in Emeryville, CA (19 miles away)
- Western Career College - San Leandro in San Leandro, CA (23 miles away)
IPEDS Survey 2008-2011: Data obtained from the US Dept. of Education's Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS). Data may vary depending on school and academic year.