Heald College - Hayward
25500 Industrial Blvd., Hayward, CA
- FAFSA School Code: 008532
- Phone: (510) 783-2100 x7283
- School Homepage
- Phone: (510) 783-2100
Financial Aid Office
- Phone: (510) 783-2100
Heald College - Hayward is located at 25500 Industrial Blvd. in the city of Hayward. This campus has graduated about a thousand students in recent years. This location offers services for students in the form of remedial education classes for program or licensure preparation, job placement opportunities for students after graduation, and distance learning options for students who need to pursue their education online. To learn more, including the school's consumer disclosures, by visiting heald.edu.
The following is a list of areas of study available at Heald College - Hayward. Programs that have a link will take you to the program's profile page where education requirements, career pathways, and other information is available.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (Ph.D.,M.D.,...)
Health and Clinical Professions
- Medical Assistant (A)
- Medical Records Technician (A)
- Dental Assistant (A)
- Medical Office Assistant (A, C)
- Medical Insurance Coding (A, C)
- Pharmacy Technician (A)
Legal Professions and Studies
- Legal Professions and Studies (A)
- Paralegal (A)
Business and Marketing Studies
Computer and Information Sciences
- Computer and Information Systems Security (A)
- System Administration (A, C)
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services (A)
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The overall cost students will pay at this school is approximately $18,500 after scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are taken into consideration. Student who wish to obtain more information regarding financial aid may contact the school's financial aid office at (510) 783-2100, which has information regarding types of aid, forms and more. The financial details shown on this page are an approximation. The actual costs may differ, please contact this school for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition is estimated to range between $13,000-$15,000
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $460 to $550 per credit hour
- Required fees for full-time students: $130
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||96%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||90%||$5,786|
|Receiving Student Loans||89%||$8,638|
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2009 was around 6%.
Other Career Colleges Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Heald College - Hayward.
- Heald College - San Francisco in San Francisco, CA (19 miles away)
- Heald College - San Jose in Milpitas, CA (20 miles away)
- BioHealth College in San Jose, CA (20 miles away)
- Heald College - Concord in Concord, CA (27 miles away)
- Western Career College - Antioch - Walnut Creek in Antioch, CA (29 miles away)
IPEDS Survey 2008-2011: Data obtained from the US Dept. of Education's Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS). Data may vary depending on school and academic year.