Heald College - Honolulu
1500 Kapiolani Blvd, Honolulu, HI
- FAFSA School Code: 007234
- Phone: (808) 955-1500
- School Homepage
Financial Aid Office
The Honolulu branch of Heald College is located at 1500 Kapiolani Blvd. This campus has a graduating class size which is close to 500 students per year. This location provides services for students in the form of remedial education courses for licensure preparation or admissions requirements, flexible courses for those with irregular schedules, and post-graduation job placement opportunities. Students may learn more, including the school's consumer disclosures, by visiting heald.edu.
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (Ph.D.,M.D.,...)
Health and Clinical Professions
- Medical Assistant (A)
- Dental Assistant (A)
- Pharmacy Technician (A)
- Medical Office Assistant (A, C)
- Healthcare Administration (A)
- Medical Records Technician (A)
Business and Marketing Studies
- Business Administration (A, C)
- Accounting and Business and Management (A, C)
- Hospitality Administration and Management (A)
- Business Operations Support and Secretarial Services (C)
- Construction Management (A)
Legal Professions and Studies
- Legal Professions and Studies (A)
- Paralegal (A)
- Electrical and Communications Engineering Technology (A, C)
Computer and Information Sciences
- System Administration (A)
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services (A, C)
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The average annual "out of pocket" cost of attendance, after any grants and scholarships are considered, is around $17,800. To calculate a more personalized cost visit the net price calculator. The tuition and financial aid figures listed show various costs that students may encounter at this school. The numbers may not be accurate due to changing factors in a given year, and are only intended to provide a guideline for students.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition is estimated to range between $13,000-$15,000
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $460 to $550 per credit hour
- Required fees for full-time students: $130
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||97%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||84%||$5,789|
|Receiving Student Loans||88%||$7,693|
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2009 was around 11%.
IPEDS Survey 2008-2011: Data obtained from the US Dept. of Education's Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS). Data may vary depending on school and academic year.