Heald College - San Francisco
875 Howard Street Suite 100, San Francisco, CA
- FAFSA School Code: 007234
- Phone: (415) 808-3000
- School Homepage
San Francisco Location
The San Francisco branch of Heald College is located at 875 Howard Street Suite 100. This campus has a graduating class size which is close to 400 students yearly. This campus offers services for students in the form of career guidance for students in need of help, distance learning options for students who wish to pursue their education online, and flexible courses for individuals who cannot make regular hours. You can learn more, including the school's consumer disclosures, by visiting heald.edu.
The following is a list of areas of study available at Heald College - San Francisco. Programs that have a link will take you to the program's profile page where education requirements, career pathways, and other information is available.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (Ph.D.,M.D.,...)
Health and Clinical Professions
- Medical Assistant (A, C)
- Medical Records Technician (A)
- Medical Office Assistant (A, C)
- Pharmacy Technician (A)
- Medical Insurance Coding (A, C)
Legal Professions and Studies
- Legal Professions and Studies (A)
- Paralegal (A)
Business and Marketing Studies
- Business Administration (A, C)
- Accounting and Business and Management (A, C)
- Business Operations Support and Secretarial Services (C)
Computer and Information Sciences
- System Administration (A, C)
- Computer and Information Systems Security (A)
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services (A)
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
Once scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are calculated, the expected average cost for students at this school is $20,400. The figures listed are for informational purposes only and do not represent current or future tuition, fees, and expenses.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition estimates are between $13,000-$16,000
- Part time students are estimated to pay about $360 to $430 per unit
- Required fees: $130
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||93%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||81%||$5,015|
|Receiving Student Loans||87%||$8,603|
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2009 was around 11%.
Other Career Colleges Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Heald College - San Francisco.