Heald College - San Jose
341 Great Mall Pky, Milpitas, CA
- FAFSA School Code: 025932
- Phone: (408) 934-4900
- School Homepage
The Milpitas branch of Heald College is located at 341 Great Mall Pky. This campus has a graduating class size which is approximately 550 students each year. This campus provides services for students in the form of remedial education classes for licensure preparation or admissions requirements, flexible scheduling for those with irregular schedules, and post-graduation job placement options. You can learn more, including the school's consumer disclosures, by visiting heald.edu.
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (Ph.D.,M.D.,...)
Health and Clinical Professions
- Medical Assistant (A)
- Medical Office Assistant (A, C)
- Medical Records Technician (A)
- Pharmacy Technician (A)
- Medical Insurance Coding (A, C)
Legal Professions and Studies
- Legal Professions and Studies (A)
- Paralegal (A)
Business and Marketing Studies
Computer and Information Sciences
- Computer and Information Systems Security (A)
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services (A)
- Electrical and Communications Engineering Technology (A, C)
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The average annual "out of pocket" cost of attendance, after any grants and scholarships are considered, is around $18,600. The tuition and financial aid figures listed show various costs that students may encounter at this school. The numbers may not be accurate due to changing factors in a given year, and are only intended to provide a guideline for students.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition is estimated to range between $13,000-$15,000
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $460 to $550 per credit hour
- Required fees: $130
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||94%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||82%||$5,700|
|Receiving Student Loans||86%||$9,067|
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2009 was around 10%.
Other Career Colleges Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Heald College - San Jose.
- BioHealth College in San Jose, CA (3 miles away)
- Heald College - Hayward in Hayward, CA (20 miles away)
- Heald College - San Francisco in San Francisco, CA (38 miles away)
- Heald College - Concord in Concord, CA (43 miles away)
- Heald College - Modesto in Salida, CA (49 miles away)
IPEDS Survey 2008-2011: Data obtained from the US Dept. of Education's Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS). Data may vary depending on school and academic year.