Get more information about Industrial Management Training Institute by clicking links below:
Industrial Management Training Institute operates as a less than 2-year private career school that offers a great education environment for its students located in and around Waterbury. Over the past several years Industrial Management Training Institute awarded degrees to over 190 students with 74% of students who start the program continue it to completion. Industrial Management Training Institute offers several programs to choose from. Below is a list of the more popular programs being offered:
- Refrigeration Technology
- Plumbing Technology
- Electrical Maintenance and Repair Technology
To help students and recent graduates, Industrial Management Training Institute may offer student services including:
- Work study style employment
- Helping students find work after graduation
The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges has accredited the program courses of Industrial Management Training Institute for over twenty straight years. To see more and get consumer disclosures, you can visit imti.edu.
Industrial Management Training Institute have offered the programs listed below. Not all programs currently offered by this school may be listed below. Students may contact the school at (203) 753-7910 to confirm programs or obtain additional information.
Get more information about the programs offered by Industrial Management Training Institute by clicking the request information to the right.
Electrician (900 Hours)
Electrician program takes ,as reported, nineteen months to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $17,000*
- Cost of required supplies and books: $1,860*
- Graduates in repayment, have an estimated repayment rate of 85%**
- The average annual earnings of those who completed this program were earning $34,337**
- The average loan repayment by graduates is $58.00 per month*
- Based on published reports, around 20 students completed the electrician program last year
- Students complete this program in usually 19 months
More information and school listings are available through our electrician training page.
Heating and Air Conditioning (HVAC) (915 Hours)
The heating and air conditioning (HVAC) program offered commonly takes about nineteen months to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $17,000*
- The estimated cost of books or supplies required is $1,640*
- The length of the heating and air conditioning (HVAC) program is about 19 months
More information and school listings are available through our heating and air conditioning (HVAC) Training page.
Plumbing Technology (733 Hours)
Plumbing technology program takes ,as reported, fifteen months to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $14,000*
- Cost of required books or supplies: $1,700*
- 78% loan repayment rate estimated for former students of this program**
- Around 30 students completed the plumbing technology program last year
- Takes about 15 months to complete
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The cost of attendance is approximately $25,500 per year, after the grants, scholarships and other forms of aid are calculated. To calculate a more personalized cost check out their cost calculator here. The cost to submit an application is $75. The tuition and financial aid figures listed show various costs that students may encounter at Industrial Management Training Institute. The numbers may not be accurate due to changing factors in a given year, and are only intended to provide a guideline for students.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||87%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||60%||$4,097|
|Receiving Student Loans||76%||$1,673|
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2012 was around 12%.
Other Career Colleges
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Industrial Management Training Institute.
- Lincoln Tech - New Britain in New Britain, CT (16 miles away)
- Lincoln Tech - Mahwah in Mahwah, NJ (66 miles away)
- Hohokus School of Trade and Technical Sciences in Paterson, NJ (73 miles away)
- Berk Trade and Business School in Long Island City, NY (77 miles away)
- Lincoln Tech - Union in Union, NJ (87 miles away)