InterCoast Colleges - Burbank
175 East Olive Avenue, 3rd Floor, Burbank, CA
- FAFSA School Code: 025594
- Phone: (818) 500-8400
- School Homepage
Financial Aid Office
- Phone: (818) 500-8400 x103
InterCoast is a system of twelve career schools located throughout California, Maine and New Hampshire. The school has been in operation for over 25 years, providing education and training in a number of areas. The school is dedicated producing qualified and trained professionals that meet and exceed industry expectations. InterCoast operates through the approval of the Bureau of Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE) and is nationally accredited by the ACCET.
InterCoast offered a variety of programs students may choose from based on their needs and interests. All programs are designed to prepare students for employment, and to that end the school employs a qualified and professional faculty that utilizes personal experience and training to ensure the future success of students. Certificates and degrees may be awarded upon completion, allowing students to pursue employment through their education and preparation.
Programs offered include:
- Practical Nursing
- Pharmacy Technician
- Business Technology and Administration
InterCoast Colleges - Burbank is located at 175 East Olive Avenue, 3rd Floor in the city of Burbank. About 120 students graduate from this location each year. This campus provides services for students in the form of job placement opportunities for students after graduation, flexible courses for individuals who cannot make regular hours, and distance learning courses for students who need to obtain their education online. You can learn more, including the school's consumer disclosures, by visiting intercoastcolleges.com.
The following is a list of programs being offered at InterCoast Colleges - Burbank. Please consider that the list may be different from currently available programs. Students should contact the school to ensure program availability.
Electrician (900 Hours)
The electrician program takes about ten months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $21,000*
- Student loans borrowed for this program total about $10,800**
- Students usually complete the electrician program in 10 months
Read more and see other schools listed by going to our electrician training profile page.
Substance Abuse and Addiction Counseling (30 Hours)
The substance abuse and addiction counseling program takes about eight months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $20,000*
- Based on published reports, around 30 students completed the substance abuse and addiction counseling program last year
- The substance abuse and addiction counseling program takes about 8 months to complete
More details and school listings are available through our substance abuse and addiction counseling degree information page.
Medical Assistant (30 Hours)
Medical assistant program takes ,as reported, eight months to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $16,000*
- 21% loan repayment rate estimated for former students of this program**
- Upon completion of this program, students owe on average $9,500 in student loans**
- Takes about 8 months to complete
More details and school listings are available through our medical assistant schools information page.
Paralegal (30 Hours)
The paralegal program takes about nine months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $19,000*
- 25% repayment rate for students who completed this program**
- The length of the paralegal program is about 9 months
Find out more paralegal programs by visiting our paralegal programs profile page, which also includes career information.
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates and student loan balances are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The overall cost students will pay at InterCoast Colleges - Burbank is approximately $20,100 after scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are taken into consideration. In order to calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance check out their cost calculator here. There may be an application fee required, please check with InterCoast Colleges - Burbank for more information. The school's financial aid department offers additional information regarding types of aid, how to apply and more. Students may contact the school by calling (818) 500-8400 x103. The financial details shown on this page are an approximation. The actual costs may differ, please contact InterCoast Colleges - Burbank for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||93%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||88%||$5,350|
|Receiving Student Loans||91%||$8,950|
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2009 was around 22%.
Other Career Colleges Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to InterCoast Colleges - Burbank.
- Kaplan College - Panorama City in Panorama City, CA (9 miles away)
- North - West College - Pasadena in Pasadena, CA (10 miles away)
- Everest College - West Los Angeles in Los Angeles, CA (11 miles away)
- California Healing Arts College in Los Angeles, CA (13 miles away)
- Everest College - City of Industry in City of Industry, CA (19 miles away)
IPEDS Survey 2008-2011: Data obtained from the US Dept. of Education's Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS). Data may vary depending on school and academic year.