Kaplan College - Panorama City
14355 Roscoe Blvd, Panorama City, CA
- FAFSA School Code: 030445
- Phone: (818) 672-3000
- School Homepage
Kaplan is a system of schools organized and operated by Kaplan, Inc., itself a division of the Washington Post Company. Originally established in 1937 as the American Institute of Commerce, the name was changed in 2000 to Quest College, before being acquired by its current owner and being renamed Kaplan University, becoming the graduate degree granting arm of the Kaplan System. Combined with Kaplan College and Kaplan Career institutes, the system has schools in seventeen states and online access nationwide.
Kaplan schools offer a variety of programs aimed at preparing individuals for entry into the workforce. Many courses are taught by former and current professionals, providing insight and additional training to ensure that graduate are ready to face the challenges ahead. Completion of a program may result in a certificate, associate degree, bachelors or masters depending on the education pursued. Some member institutions will have as part of their student services career assistance programs that aid students in finding jobs.
Programs offered include:
- Criminal Justice
- Computer Networking
- Business Administration
Not all campuses offer the same programs and interested students should contact their desired location to see what programs are available.
Panorama City Location
The Panorama City branch of Kaplan University is located at 14355 Roscoe Blvd. This campus has graduated close to 910 students in the last several years. Students may learn more, including the school's consumer disclosures, by visiting kaplancollege.com.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (Ph.D.,M.D.,...)
- Medical Assistant (C)
- Estimated loan repayment rate of 31% for former students*
- Upon completion of this program, students owe on average $8,500 in student loans**
- About 120 students were granted degrees last year
- Medical Insurance Coding (C)
- $8,700 is the average amount of student loans requested for this program**
- Sixty students reported graduating last year
- Criminal Justice (A, C)
- Upon completion of this program, students owe on average $11,600 in student loans**
- Twenty students reported graduating last year
- Legal Administrative Assistant (A, C)
- Paralegal (A, C)
- 28% loan repayment rate estimated for former students of this program*
- On average, $9,100 in student loans are owed upon completion of this program**
- About zero students were granted degrees last year
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The overall cost students will pay at this school is approximately $15,100 after scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are taken into consideration. To calculate a more personalized cost check out their cost calculator here. The financial figures shown on this page provide information regarding costs and fees at this school, these numbers may change in a given year due to a variety of factors.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||96%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||92%||$4,500|
|Receiving Student Loans||93%||$7,952|
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2009 was around 12%.
Other Career Colleges Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Kaplan College - Panorama City.
- InterCoast Colleges - Burbank in Burbank, CA (9 miles away)
- Everest College - West Los Angeles in Los Angeles, CA (14 miles away)
- Ladera Career Paths Training Centers in Los Angeles, CA (18 miles away)
- Platt College - Los Angeles in Alhambra, CA (20 miles away)
- Everest College - City of Industry in City of Industry, CA (28 miles away)
IPEDS Survey 2008-2011: Data obtained from the US Dept. of Education's Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS). Data may vary depending on school and academic year.