Marian Court College
35 Little's Point Rd, Swampscott, MA
- FAFSA School Code: 006873
- Phone: (781) 309-5200
- School Homepage
- Phone: (781) 595-6768 x236
- Admissions Page
Financial Aid Office
- Phone: (781) 595-6768 x216
- Financial Aid Page
Marian Court College is a private career college that provides a rewarding education for its students located in and around Swampscott. Over 270 students have attended and completed their education in the last few years based on published graduation information with more than 48% of those who start the program complete it. Marian Court College offers several great programs to select from. The more popular programs are shown below:
- Business Administration
- Criminal Justice
- Liberal Arts
- Fashion Merchandising
- General Office Occupations and Clerical Services
To support students and graduates, Marian Court College may offer support services including:
- Online course work available
- Remedial instructional courses
- Career path counseling
The last reported accreditation for Marian Court College was done by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education. Please visit mariancourt.edu for more information on programs offered and consumer disclosures.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Get more information about the programs offered by Marian Court College by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (Ph.D.,M.D.,...)
- Business Administration (A, C)
- Criminal Justice (A, C)
- Paralegal (A, C)
- Liberal Arts (A, C)
- Fashion Merchandising (A, C)
- General Office Occupations and Clerical Services (A, C)
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
Once scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are calculated, the expected average cost for students at this school is $20,100. In order to calculate a more personalized cost check out their cost calculator here. Students in need of financial assistance can get more information through the school's financial aid department, by calling (781) 595-6768 x216. The financial figures shown on this page provide information regarding costs and fees at this school, these numbers may change in a given year due to a variety of factors.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition estimates are between $14,000-$17,000
- Per unit charges are around $650 for part time students
- Required fees: $1,200
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||93%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||91%||$4,142|
|Receiving Student Loans||84%||$2,930|
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2009 was around 12%.
Other Career Colleges Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Marian Court College.
- New England College of Business and Finance in Boston, MA (12 miles away)
- Gibbs College - Boston in Boston, MA (12 miles away)
- Landmark College in Putney, VT (88 miles away)
- Kaplan University - Maine Campus in S Portland, ME (90 miles away)
- Gibbs College - Farmington in Farmington, CT (159 miles away)