National Polytechnic College (NPC) was founded in 1996 by David Maddahi. NPC offers programs for the profession of Medical Assistant, Dental Assistant, Massage Therapy and Computerized Accounting.
As an immigrant himself, Mr. Maddahi understands the challenges of language and cultural difference in attaining the American Dream. He sees the potential in people who may feel they have no hope, no future, and most importantly no help. In National Polytechnic College, a bilingual institution, he has created a school that provides them with the support necessary to attain a career and bridge to a better future.
NPC provides its students with the wherewithal to succeed in the fields of Medical Assistant, Dental Assistant, Massage Therapy and Computerized Accounting. NPC consistently achieves greater than 85% placement of their students, because they offer more than just a course; NPC provides the motivation, empowerment, and life skills necessary to become successful.
- Providing our students a quality education by focusing on the importance of labor market trends, technology advancement, and educational material updates
- Establishing a comfortable and pristine educational environment by providing students spacious classrooms with up-to-date equipment, realistic work environment settings, beautiful interior design, and areas for relaxing
- Hiring the most qualified administrative staff and educational instructors with the proper work experience and educational backgrounds along with continuous workshops and training to better support the needs of students
- Having the needed institutional departments fully staffed along with knowledge of outside reinforcements for students during their educational (and career search) experience at NPC--Admissions, Student Service, Financial Aid, and Placement Services
- Encouraging outside clinics, employer visits, evaluation of classrooms and teaching methods, Advisory Boards for curriculum enrichment and growth to better prepare students in a competitive labor market.
National Polytechnic College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT).
National Polytechnic College have offered the programs listed below. Not all programs currently offered by this school may be listed below. Students may contact the school at 32372912 to confirm programs or obtain additional information.
program takes ,as reported, twenty-four months to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $38,000*
- Estimated cost of required books and supplies are around $1,880*
- The program takes about 24 months to complete
The program offered commonly takes about eighteen months to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $28,000*
- Cost of required books or supplies: $1,830*
- Takes about 18 months to complete
Medical Assistant (900 Hours)
The medical assistant program takes about ten months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $16,000*
- Estimated cost of required books and supplies are around $1,130*
- More than 20 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The medical assistant program takes about 10 months to complete
More detailed information and school listings are available through our medical assistant schools information page.
Renal, Dialysis Technologist (300 Hours)
The renal, dialysis technologist program takes about four months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $6,000*
- Required supplies and books: $790*
- Last year, more than 20 students completed this program
- Students usually complete the renal, dialysis technologist program in 4 months
Clinical Laboratory Science and Allied Professions (130 Hours)
The clinical laboratory science and allied professions program offered commonly takes about two months to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $2,000*
- Cost of required books or supplies: $320*
- Takes about 2 months to complete
Radio And Television Broadcasting (900 Hours)
The radio and television broadcasting program takes about nine months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $16,000*
- Required supplies and books: $2,410*
- Students usually complete the radio and television broadcasting program in 9 months
Find out more radio and television broadcasting programs by taking a look at our radio and television broadcasting schools profile page, which also includes career information.
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The net cost of this school is close to $1,100 annually, after the various types of aid, including scholarships and grants, are taken into consideration. To calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance visit the net price calculator. The financial aid department provides information and resources for students seeking out financial options. Their phone number is (323) 728-9636. The financial details shown on this page are an approximation. The actual costs may differ, please contact NPCollege for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||87%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||83%||$4,507|
|Receiving Student Loans||85%||$8,225|
Other Career Colleges
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to National Polytechnic College.
- ATI College - Norwalk in Norwalk, CA (7 miles away)
- Diversified Language Institute in Los Angeles, CA (9 miles away)
- CES College in Burbank, CA (10 miles away)
- The Academy of Radio and TV Broadcasting in Huntington Beach, CA (17 miles away)
- Kaplan College - Riverside in Riverside, CA (44 miles away)