New York Institute of English and Business
248 W 35th St, New York, NY
- FAFSA School Code: 023256
- Phone: (212) 725-9400
- School Homepage
- Phone: (212) 725-6389
- Admissions Page
Financial Aid Office
- Phone: (212) 725-6389
- Financial Aid Page
New York Institute of English and Business is a two-year private institution dedicated to providing a sound education for students located in and around New York. Over 950 students have attended and completed their training in the last few years with a graduation rate of around 59%. New York Institute of English and Business offers several programs to choose from. The more popular enrolled programs are shown below:
- Teaching English As Second Language Instructor
- Data Entry and Microcomputer Applications
- Medical Assistant
To help students and alumni succeed, New York Institute of English and Business may provide student services like those listed below:
- Remedial instructional courses
- Counseling assistance
- Assisting students to find work
The Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools has accredited the instruction & training provided by New York Institute of English and Business for over twenty-eight straight years. Get more information by visiting the school's official website, where you can learn about admissions information, tuition, and disclosures.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Learn more about programs available at New York Institute of English and Business by clicking on the request information button.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (Ph.D.,M.D.,...)
- Teaching English As Second Language Instructor (C)
- Data Entry and Microcomputer Applications (C)
- Accounting (C)
- Medical Assistant (C)
- Computer Information Technology Services Administration and Management (C)
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
Once scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are calculated, the expected average cost for students at this school is $15,800. A fee of $100 is required from all applicants. The school's financial aid department offers additional information regarding types of aid, how to apply and more. Students may contact the school by calling (212) 725-6389. Any tuition and financial aid figures listed provide an outline of costs at this school, however they may not accurately represent current costs, fees, or tuition. Please check with New York Institute of English and Business for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- The estimated tuition range is around $8,100-$9,700 per year
- For part-time students, charges are between $220-$270 per unit
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||47%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||47%||$4,250|
Other Career Colleges Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to New York Institute of English and Business.
- Micropower Career Institute in New York, NY (0.2 miles away)
- Spanish - American Institute in New York, NY (2 miles away)
- Professional Business College in New York, NY (3 miles away)
- Career Institute of Health and Technology in Brooklyn, NY (4 miles away)
- Global Business Institute in New York, NY (5 miles away)
IPEDS Survey 2008-2011: Data obtained from the US Dept. of Education's Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS). Data may vary depending on school and academic year.