Get more information about North – West College – Pasadena by clicking links below:
North-West College was founded in 1966 by Marsha Fuerst to provide allied health career training and education. The school maintains five locations in Southern California, predominantly in Greater Los Angeles County. The family owned business is dedicated to providing a number of services alongside its high quality education, including job placement, GED preparation, students advising, financial aid and more.
Students who attend North-West College will pursue an education in one of several high demand healthcare fields. The faculty is comprised of experienced professionals dedicated to ensuring that the skills necessary for employment are developed by students so that they may find career success. Students will earn a certificate upon completion that demonstrates competency and work ethic to potential employers. Financial aid options are also available to assist students in pursuing their careers.
Programs offered include:
- Vocational Nurse
- Dental Assistant
- Massage Therapy
- Medical Assistant
North – West College – Pasadena is located at 530 E Union in the city of Pasadena. Just around 470 students have graduated from this location in the last several years. This campus offers services for students in the form of post-graduation job placement opportunities, career guidance to help students define their goals, and remedial education courses for licensure preparation or admissions requirements. You can learn more, including the school's consumer disclosures, by visiting north-westcollege.edu.
Below is a list of the programs that may be offered at North – West College – Pasadena. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to see a full list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (626) 796-5815.
Get more information about the programs offered by North – West College – Pasadena by clicking the request information to the right.
Medical Assistant (884 Hours)
The medical assistant program offered most often takes about nine months to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $16,000*
- Cost of required supplies and books: $570*
- Last year, more than 50 students completed this program
- Students complete this program in usually 9 months
Read more and see other schools listed by checking out our medical assistant schools information page.
Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants (1,701 Hours)
The practical nursing, vocational nursing and nursing assistants program takes about fifteen months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $33,000*
- Cost of required supplies and books: $1,080*
- Around 30 students completed the practical nursing, vocational nursing and nursing assistants program last year
- Students complete this program in usually 15 months
Pharmacy Technician (936 Hours)
Pharmacy technician program takes approximately nine months to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $14,000*
- Cost of required books or supplies: $690*
- More than 10 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- Takes about 9 months to complete
To learn more visit our pharmacy technician training profile page to obtain more information and school listings that may be beneficial to you in finding the right school.
Medical Insurance Specialist (884 Hours)
Medical insurance specialist program takes approximately eight months to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $16,000*
- Cost of required supplies and books: $650*
- Students complete this program in usually 8 months
More details and school listings are available through our medical insurance specialist programs information page.
Massage Therapy (756 Hours)
The massage therapy program offered most often takes about eight months to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $15,000*
- Required supplies and books: $730*
- Students usually complete the massage therapy program in 8 months
More details and school listings are available through our massage therapy schools information page.
Paralegal (957 Hours)
The paralegal program offered most often takes about fourteen months to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $17,000*
- Students usually complete the paralegal program in 14 months
Read more and see other schools listed by visiting our paralegal programs profile page.
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||98%||$3,188|
|Receiving Student Loans||75%||$7,929|
Other Career Colleges
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to North – West College – Pasadena.
- Palladium Technical Academy in Temple City, CA (7 miles away)
- CES College in Burbank, CA (11 miles away)
- United Education Institute - Huntington Park Campus in Huntington Park, CA (12 miles away)
- UEI College - Gardena in Gardena, CA (19 miles away)
- California Healing Arts College in Carson, CA (20 miles away)