Get more information about Omega Institute by clicking links below:
Omega Institute provides a balanced, quality education in the Allied Health field. Our curriculum is designed to provide students with the skills they need to enhance their chosen career at the entry level.
Our faculty, made up of dedicated professionals, is committed to strengthen our students skills and instill a high standard of ethics and professionalism.
The facilities and equipment support student learning and include:
- Medical Labs
- Computer Labs
- Hospital Beds
- Massage Therapy Suites
- Career Development Center
Omega Institute and its programs are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
The Therapeutic Massage program is also accredited by the Commission on Massage Therapy Accreditation (COMTA).
Omega Institute is approved as a private vocational school by the New Jersey Department of Education.
Other approvals include:
- Department of Labor and Workforce Development
- Veterans Administration
- Department of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Trade Retraining Act (TRA)
Omega Institute is affiliated with the following Associations:
- American Medical Technologists (AMT)
- National Centers for Competency Testing (NCCT)
- National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB)
- American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA)
- Member, American Massage Therapy Association Council of Schools
- New Jersey Private Career School Association
- New Jersey Business/Technology Education Association
- Association of Surgical Technology (AST)
- American Journal of Nursing (AJN)
- The O.R. Connection
- Association of Operating Room Nurses (AORN)
- O.R. Nurse