Get more information about PCI College by clicking links below:
PCI College, located in Cerritos, California, is a private institution offering educational opportunities in information technology and health care. The school occupies 500 square feet of space, separated into classroom, laboratory and office areas, with a satellite campus in Gardena. Class sizes are typically between 10 and 15 students, with a maximum of 20. All classrooms are and laboratories are equipped with networked computers allowing access to information sites on the web and cooperative work among students.
Programs at PCI College fall into one of two categories, information technology or health care. These programs prepare students with the skills necessary to enter the workforce qualified for entry level positions. Graduates of these programs will earn a diploma or certificate demonstrating their qualifications in the field of study. Programs will have varying lengths depending on the area of study.
- Dental Assistant
- Computer Networking
- Office Management Systems
- Medical Assistant
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography
Admissions and Financial Aid
Students interested in applying to PCI College may begin the process through the online information request form available on the school's website. Once submitted the school will mail interested students the materials and instructions necessary to begin the application process. Financial aid is available in the form of federal grants and loans, eligibility for which is determined through the completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
The following is a list of programs being offered at PCI College. Please consider that the list may be different from currently available programs. Students should contact the school to ensure program availability.
Get more information about the programs offered by PCI College by clicking the request information to the right.
Ultrasound Technician (93 Hours)
Ultrasound technician program takes usually twenty-three months to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $36,000*
- Estimated cost of required books and supplies are around $990*
- Around 30 students completed the ultrasound technician program last year
- The ultrasound technician program takes about 23 months to complete
More detailed information and school listings are available through our ultrasound technician schools page.
Health Management and Clinical Assistant (30 Hours)
The health management and clinical assistant program offered usually takes about nine months to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $12,000*
- The estimated cost of books or supplies required is $270*
- Based on published reports, around 10 students completed the health management and clinical assistant program last year
- The length of the health management and clinical assistant program is about 9 months
Medical Insurance Coding (40 Hours)
Medical insurance coding program takes usually six months to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $9,000*
- Cost of required supplies and books: $370*
- Based on published reports, around 10 students completed the medical insurance coding program last year
- Students complete this program in usually 6 months
Dental Assistant (28 Hours)
Dental assistant program takes usually seven months to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $11,000*
- Estimated cost of required books and supplies are around $290*
- Last year, more than 10 students completed this program
- The dental assistant program takes about 7 months to complete
Learn more and see other schools listed by browsing our dental assistant schools profile page.
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The cost of attendance is approximately $8,500 per year, after the grants, scholarships and other forms of aid are calculated. In order to calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance check out their cost calculator here. Student who wish to obtain more information regarding financial aid may contact the school's financial aid office at (562) 916-5055, which has information regarding types of aid, forms and more. Any tuition and financial aid figures listed provide an outline of costs at this school, however they may not accurately represent current costs, fees, or tuition. Please check with PCI College for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||99%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||95%||$4,467|
|Receiving Student Loans||84%||$8,154|
Other Career Colleges
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to PCI College.