17215 Studebaker Rd #310, Cerritos, CA
- FAFSA School Code: 034793
- Phone: (562) 916-5055 x11
- School Homepage
- Phone: (562) 916-5055
Financial Aid Office
- Phone: (562) 916-5055
PCI College, located in Cerritos, California, is a private institution offering educational opportunities in information technology and health care. The school occupies 500 square feet of space, separated into classroom, laboratory and office areas, with a satellite campus in Gardena. Class sizes are typically between 10 and 15 students, with a maximum of 20. All classrooms are and laboratories are equipped with networked computers allowing access to information sites on the web and cooperative work among students.
Programs at PCI College fall into one of two categories, information technology or health care. These programs prepare students with the skills necessary to enter the workforce qualified for entry level positions. Graduates of these programs will earn a diploma or certificate demonstrating their qualifications in the field of study. Programs will have varying lengths depending on the area of study.
- Dental Assistant
- Computer Networking
- Office Management Systems
- Medical Assistant
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography
Admissions and Financial Aid
Students interested in applying to PCI College may begin the process through the online information request form available on the school's website. Once submitted the school will mail interested students the materials and instructions necessary to begin the application process. Financial aid is available in the form of federal grants and loans, eligibility for which is determined through the completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
The following is a list of programs being offered at PCI College. Please consider that the list may be different from currently available programs. Students should contact the school to ensure program availability.
Get more information about the programs offered by clicking the request information button to the right.
Ultrasound Technician (107 Hours)
Ultrasound technician program takes usually twenty-one months to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $31,000*
- Estimated cost of required books and supplies are around $760*
- Former students had a loan repayment rate of around 38%**
- $14,700 is the average amount of student loans borrowed for this program**
- The ultrasound technician program takes about 21 months to complete
More detailed information and school listings are available through our ultrasound technician schools profile page.
Health Management and Clinical Assistant (50 Hours)
The health management and clinical assistant program offered usually takes about ten months to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $12,000*
- The estimated cost of books or supplies required is $230*
- Students who complete this program take, on average, $5,500 in student loans**
- The length of the health management and clinical assistant program is about 10 months
Dental Assistant (47 Hours)
Dental assistant program takes usually ten months to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $11,000*
- Estimated cost of required books and supplies are around $260*
- Students who complete this program take, on average, $5,300 in student loans**
- Based on published reports, around 20 students completed the dental assistant program last year
- The dental assistant program takes about 10 months to complete
Learn more and see other schools listed by browsing our dental assistant schools information page.
Medical Insurance Specialist (40 Hours)
The medical insurance specialist program offered usually takes about nine months to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $9,000*
- The estimated cost of books or supplies required is $350*
- The length of the medical insurance specialist program is about 9 months
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates and student loan balances are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The cost of attendance is approximately $8,500 per year, after the grants, scholarships and other forms of aid are calculated. In order to calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance check out their cost calculator here. The cost to submit an application is $100. Student who wish to obtain more information regarding financial aid may contact the school's financial aid office at (562) 916-5055, which has information regarding types of aid, forms and more. Any tuition and financial aid figures listed provide an outline of costs at this school, however they may not accurately represent current costs, fees, or tuition. Please check with PCI College for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||99%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||95%||$4,467|
|Receiving Student Loans||84%||$8,154|
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2009 was around 16%.
Other Career Colleges Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to PCI College.
- American Auto Institute in Gardena, CA (0.3 miles away)
- ATI College - Norwalk in Norwalk, CA (3 miles away)
- CIT College of InfoMedical Technology in ANAHEIM, CA (13 miles away)
- Palladium Technical Academy in El Monte, CA (14 miles away)
- Ladera Career Paths Training Centers in Los Angeles, CA (17 miles away)
IPEDS Survey 2008-2011: Data obtained from the US Dept. of Education's Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS). Data may vary depending on school and academic year.