Southern California Institute of Technology
222 S. Harbor Blvd., Suite 200, Anaheim, CA
- FAFSA School Code: 031136
- Phone: (714) 300-0300
- School Homepage
- Phone: (714) 520-5552
Financial Aid Office
- Phone: (714) 520-5552
Southern California Institute of Technology operates as a private institution, which provides training and education opportunities for its students located in and around Anaheim. Students can choose from many areas of study, including:
- Construction Trades
- Business and Marketing Studies
- Engineering Technology
- Computer and Information Sciences
Over the past several years Southern California Institute of Technology has awarded degrees to over 960 students with more than 66% of those who start the program continuing on to complete it. Southern California Institute of Technology offers several programs to pick from. Some of the more popular programs being offered:
- Biomedical Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Business Operations Support and Secretarial Services
- Business Administration
To support students and graduates, Southern California Institute of Technology may provide support services including:
- Academic counseling for students
- Employing students to lower education costs
- Assisting students to find work
The last reported accreditation for Southern California Institute of Technology was done by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges. Get more information by visiting the school's official website, where you can see classes offered, financial aid & tuition, and disclosures.
Below is a list of areas of study that may be available for students. Any linked program will direct you to the respective program's profile page which provides general educational requirements and possible career paths.
Find more information about available programs offered by Southern California Institute of Technology by clicking the request information button to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (Ph.D.,M.D.,...)
- Electrician (C)
Business and Marketing Studies
- Bookkeeping (C)
- Business Operations Support and Secretarial Services (C)
- Business Administration (A, B)
- Accounting (B)
- Biomedical Technology (C)
Computer and Information Sciences
- Computer Support Specialist (C)
Mechanic and Repair Technology
- Electrical Equipment Installation and Repair (C)
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
Once scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are calculated, the expected average cost for students at this school is $20,900. To calculate a more personalized cost visit the net price calculator. A fee of $100 is required from all applicants. Student who wish to obtain more information regarding financial aid may contact the school's financial aid office at (714) 520-5552, which has information regarding types of aid, forms and more. The financial details shown on this page are an approximation. The actual costs may differ, please contact this school for more information.
Tuition & Fees Information
- The estimated tuition range is around $17,000-$20,000 per year
- Required fees for full-time students: $210
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||96%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||93%||$6,690|
|Receiving Student Loans||62%||$9,493|
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2009 was around 15%.
Other Career Colleges Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Southern California Institute of Technology.
- Everest College - Ontario Metro in Ontario, CA (24 miles away)
- LA College International in Los Angeles, CA (27 miles away)
- San Joaquin Valley College - Temecula in Temecula, CA (48 miles away)
- Professional Golfers Career College in Temecula, CA (48 miles away)
- Modern Institute of Technology in Oxnard, CA (77 miles away)