TechSkills - Columbus
2400 Corporate Exchange Dr Ste 300, Columbus, OH
- FAFSA School Code: 041245
- Phone: (614) 891-3200
- School Homepage
TechSkills - Columbus is a less than two year private school dedicated to offering a solid education for students located in and around Columbus. Students can choose from many areas of study, including:
- Computer and Information Sciences
- Health and Clinical Professions
- Business and Marketing Studies
Last year over 280 students were awarded degrees. TechSkills Columbus campus offers over twenty different programs available to students. The more popular enrolled programs are shown below:
- Information Technology
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services
- System Administration
- Medical Records Administrator
- Computer Programming, Vendor and Product Certification
To help students and recent graduates, TechSkills - Columbus may provide student services like:
- Classes offered on nights and weekends
- Academic counseling for students
- Helping students find work after graduation
The Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training has accredited the education provided by TechSkills - Columbus for over seven straight years. Get more information by visiting the school's official website, where you can learn about programs available, tuition, and disclosures.
The following is a list of areas of study available at TechSkills - Columbus. It is important to note that the list may differ from programs currently being offered. Students should contact the school to ensure program availability.
Computer (25 Hours)
The computer program takes about twelve months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $16,000*
- The estimated cost of books or supplies required is $1,010*
- The length of the computer program is about 12 months
Data Modeling, Warehousing and Database Administration (21 Hours)
The data modeling, warehousing and database administration program offered most often takes about ten months to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $11,000*
- Required supplies and books: $1,010*
- Students usually complete the data modeling, warehousing and database administration program in 10 months
Health Services (24 Hours)
The health services program offered most often takes about fifteen months to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $8,000*
- Estimated cost of required books and supplies are around $210*
- The health services program takes about 15 months to complete
Medical Insurance Coding (36 Hours)
The medical insurance coding program takes about fourteen months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $9,000*
- Cost of required books or supplies: $600*
- Based on published reports, around 10 students completed the medical insurance coding program last year
- Takes about 14 months to complete
Health and Medical Administrative Services (21 Hours)
The health and medical administrative services program takes about twelve months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $6,000*
- The estimated cost of books or supplies required is $2,130*
- The length of the health and medical administrative services program is about 12 months
Medical Transcription (24 Hours)
The medical transcription program offered most often takes about fourteen months to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $7,000*
- Required supplies and books: $380*
- Students usually complete the medical transcription program in 14 months
More information and school listings are available through our medical transcription training profile page.
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates and student loan balances are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
Once scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are calculated, the expected average cost for students at this school is $16,200. To calculate a more personalized cost visit the net price calculator. The tuition and financial aid figures listed show various costs that students may encounter at this school. The numbers may not be accurate due to changing factors in a given year, and are only intended to provide a guideline for students.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||86%||$4,066|
|Receiving Student Loans||100%||$10,277|
Other Career Colleges Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to TechSkills - Columbus.
- National College - Columbus in Columbus, OH (1 miles away)
- Ohio Business College - Columbus in Columbus, OH (1 miles away)
- University of Phoenix - Columbus Ohio Campus in Columbus, OH (3 miles away)
- American School of Technology in Columbus, OH (3 miles away)
- Lincoln College of Technology - Columbus in Columbus, OH (10 miles away)