Get more information about Cincinnati State Technical and Community College by clicking links below:
Cincinnati State Technical and Community College’s main campus is located in the urban metropolitan area of Clifton, Ohio, but other locations are located in Middletown and Harrison, Ohio. Cincinnati State also offers a number of auxiliary locations, featuring over 100 degree and certifications as well as a co-op program that allows students to experience hand-on learning.
Degree & Certificate Programs:
- Business Technologies Division
- Center for Innovative Technologies
- Health and Public Safety Division
- Humanities and Science Divisions
To view a detailed breakdown of each of these Divisions, view the Programs & Certificates page (http://www.cincinnatistate.edu/real-world-academics/academics/academics)
Cincinnati States has emphasized the value of offers a Cooperative Education program that is a partnership between academics and industry—students gain credits as they win hands-on-experience in their field of study. Most co-op experiences are paid placements.
Student services include access to supplemental learning materials, academic advisement, career advice, developmental education, and tutoring services
For most of Cincinnati State’s degree programs, credits are designed to transfer to most four-year colleges and universities in the area. The Ohio Board of Regents makes it easy for students to transfer from one Ohio public college to another through state policy.
View details about Cincinnati State’s distance learning programs—services, courses, classes, and current schedules (http://www.cincinnatistate.edu/real-world-academics/distance-learning-2)
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The average "out of pocket" cost of attendance, after any grants and scholarships are considered, is around $14,200. To calculate a more personalized cost visit the net price calculator. There is also a $15 application fee for students applying to the school. The figures listed below are for informational purposes only and do not represent current or future tuition, fees, and expenses.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Tuition estimates per year:
- State Residents: $3,600-$4,300
- Out-of-State: $7,100-$8,562
- Charges for part-time students are:
- In-State: $150-$180 per unit
- Out-of-State: $300-$360 per unit
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student per year.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||77%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||55%||$2,960|
|Receiving Student Loans||65%||$4,493|
Admissions, Academics, & Student Services
To support students and graduates, Cincinnati State Technical and Community College may provide services like those listed below:
- Online course work available
- Weekend and night classes available
- Remedial courses
- Academic counseling for students
- Work study style employment
- Assisting students to find work
- Child care
Graduation & Transfer Rates
Community colleges often times offer both career training courses and curriculum to help students transfer out to a 4-year college or university, that is why we include how this school compares for both graduation and transfer rates against other community colleges in Hamilton County and community colleges in Ohio in total.
|Cincinnati State||Hamilton County||Ohio|
Specialized Programs & Accreditations
- Dietetic Technician Program
- Accredited by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (since 1980)
- Associate's Degree in Nursing (ADN) Program (more info)
- Accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. ? May 6, 2013 Formerly: National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (since 1994)
- See a list of all associate's degree in nursing (ADN) programs in Ohio
- Occupational Therapy Assistant (OTA) Program (more info)
- Accredited by the American Occupational Therapy Association, Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education (since 1987)
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by Cincinnati State Technical and Community College by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Biological and Biomedical Sciences
Business and Marketing Studies
Computer and Information Sciences
Family and Consumer Sciences
Foreign Languages and Literature
Health and Clinical Professions
Legal Professions and Studies
Liberal Arts and Sciences
Mechanic and Repair Technology
Personal and Culinary Services
Public Administration and Social Services
Recreation and Fitness Studies
Security and Protective Services
Visual and Performing Arts
Other Community Colleges Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Cincinnati State Technical and Community College.
- Gateway Community and Technical College in Florence, KY (5 miles away)
- Miami University - Hamilton in Hamilton, OH (16 miles away)
- University of Cincinnati - Clermont College in Batavia, OH (19 miles away)
- Miami University - Middletown in Middletown, OH (28 miles away)
- Nebraska Indian Community College in Macy, NE (49 miles away)