Get more information about County College of Morris by clicking links below:
County College of Morris (CCM) is located in Randolph, New Jersey. Its mission is “to deliver dynamic, challenging, high-quality, and accessible academic programs and services that support the individual’s quest for lifelong learning and professional development.
With more than 8,600 students enrolled in the Fall of 2012, CMM offered 1,458 classes—914 daytime classes and 319 evening classes.
List of Divisions and Departments:
- Division of Business, Mathematics, Engineering, and Technologies
Business Department, Engineering Technologies/Engineering Science Department, Hospitality Management and Culinary Arts, Information Technologies Department, and Mathematics Department
- Division of Health and Natural Science
Allied Health Department, Biology and Chemistry Department, Health and Exercise Science Department, Landscape and Horticultural Technology Department, and Nursing Department
- Division of Liberal Arts
Anthropology, Sociology and Economics Department, Communication, English and Philosophy Department, Languages and ESL Department, Music, Dance and Performing Arts Department, Psychology and Education Department, and Visual Arts Department
The Office of Transfer services is available to assist in transferring credits to another college—it requires preparation and planning to ensure a successful transition. Graduates have successfully transferred to colleges and universities throughout the state and across the nation.
CCM student services include Counseling and Career Services, as well as Health Services that includes blood drives, flu clinics, and general health advice. Tutoring is also offered by individual departments.
Apply online at CCM or check the status of your application (http://www.ccm.edu/admissions/apply)
Download and submit the CCM Scholarship Application (http://www.ccm.edu/admissions/financialAid/Scholarships.aspx)
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The average "out of pocket" cost of attendance, after any grants and scholarships are considered, is around $5,200. To calculate a more personalized cost visit the net price calculator. There is also a $30 application fee for students applying to the school. The figures listed below are for informational purposes only and do not represent current or future tuition, fees, and expenses.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition estimates are:
- State Residents: $3,500-$4,200
- Out-of-State: $10,000-$12,100
- Charges for part-time students are:
- State Residents: $120-$140 per credit unit
- Nonresidents: $340-$400 per credit unit
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student per year.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||65%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||40%||$5,084|
|Receiving Student Loans||30%||$3,878|
Admissions, Academics, & Student Services
To support students and graduates, County College of Morris may provide services like:
- Online classes
- Remedial instructional courses
- Academic counseling for students
- Work study style employment
- Assisting students to find work
Graduation & Transfer Rates
Students who attend a community college will be able to choose from a variety of programs that will lead to an associate's degree or transfer to a four year institution. The following list shows graduation and transfer-out rates for County College of Morris compared to community colleges in New Jersey, which can be useful for determining which community college to attend.
|CCM||Morris County||New Jersey|
Specialized Programs & Accreditations
- Associate's Degree in Nursing (ADN) Program (more info)
- Accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. ? May 6, 2013 Formerly: National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (since 1972)
- Find all the other nursing programs in New Jersey
- Radiology Technician Program
- Accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (since 2001)
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by County College of Morris by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Business and Marketing Studies
Communications and Journalism
Computer and Information Sciences
Family and Consumer Sciences
Health and Clinical Professions
Liberal Arts and Sciences
Personal and Culinary Services
Public Administration and Social Services
Recreation and Fitness Studies
Security and Protective Services
Transportation and Materials Moving
Visual and Performing Arts
Other Community Colleges Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to County College of Morris.
- Sussex County Community College in Newton, NJ (17 miles away)
- Passaic County Community College in Paterson, NJ (22 miles away)
- Hudson County Community College in Jersey City, NJ (28 miles away)
- Northwestern Connecticut Community College in Winsted, CT (108 miles away)
- Cayuga County Community College in Auburn, NY (176 miles away)