Get more information about Lakeshore Technical College by clicking links below:
The Lakeshore Technical College is considered as the leading provider of technical education in the city of Cleveland, Wisconsin. The school offers more than 100 career programs that will allow students to easily land on jobs from industries that matter. Currently, there are more than 13,000 students who are enrolled in LTC. The LTC campus has a total of 154 acres in land area which gives students a feeling that they are actually in a small community.
Lakeshore Technical College aims to direct its activities to meet the local employment demands in Cleveland, Wisconsin. The school offers both degree and certificate programs to its enrollees. Moreover, the school also offers apprenticeship programs to highly skilled jobs like plumbing and carpentry to name a few. In fact, the school has more than 100 courses to choose from thereby offering diversified choices to students.
Regarding the tuition fee of the school, the amount varies on the type of program taken but basically, Wisconsin residents have to pay only $126 per credit hour while out-of-state residents need to pay about $182 per credit hour.
The Lakeshore Technical College is the best place for students to start college before proceeding to a four-year college. Fortunately, the school organizes a degree transfer fair each year where students can choose to finish their associate degrees in other universities like Franklin University, Marian University, Mount Mary University, Alverno College, and University of Iowa to name a few.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The average "out of pocket" cost of attendance, after any grants and scholarships are considered, is around $7,300. In order to calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance check out their cost calculator here. There is also a $30 application fee for those applying to a program. The figures listed below are for informational purposes only and do not represent current or future tuition, fees, and expenses.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Tuition estimates per year:
- State Residents: $3,900-$4,600
- Out-of-State: $5,800-$6,934
- Part-time students are charged:
- In-State: $130-$150 per unit
- Out-of-State: $190-$230 per unit
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student per year.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||69%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||52%||$4,751|
|Receiving Student Loans||46%||$3,693|
Admissions, Academics, & Student Services
To help support students, Lakeshore Technical College may offer student services including:
- Online classes
- Night and weekend classes available
- Remedial instructional courses
- Counseling assistance
- Work study style employment
- Helping students find work after graduation
- Day care for children
Specialized Programs & Accreditations
- Medical Assistant Program (more info)
- Accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (since 2007)
- Associate's Degree in Nursing (ADN) Program (more info)
- Accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. ? May 6, 2013 Formerly: National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (since 1990)
- Find all the other nursing programs in Wisconsin
- Radiology Technician Program (more info)
- Accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (since 1992)
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by Lakeshore Technical College by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Business and Marketing Studies
Computer and Information Sciences
Family and Consumer Sciences
Health and Clinical Professions
Legal Professions and Studies
Mechanic and Repair Technology
Personal and Culinary Services
Public Administration and Social Services
Recreation and Fitness Studies
Security and Protective Services
Other Community Colleges Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Lakeshore Technical College.
- Moraine Park Technical College in Fond du Lac, WI (35 miles away)
- Fox Valley Technical College in Appleton, WI (43 miles away)
- Northeast Wisconsin Technical College in Green Bay, WI (45 miles away)
- Milwaukee Area Technical College in Milwaukee, WI (61 miles away)
- Waukesha County Technical College in Pewaukee, WI (64 miles away)