Get more information about A.B.I. School of Barbering & Cosmetology of Chelsea Inc. by clicking links below:
A.B.I. School of Barbering & Cosmetology of Chelsea Inc. provides beauty & cosmetology training for students located in and around New York. Over 910 cosmetology students have attended and completed their education in the last few years with about 98% of those who start the program continue on to complete it. To help students, A.B.I. School of Barbering & Cosmetology of Chelsea Inc. may offer services to students, including:
- Counseling to help guide students through their career in cosmetology
- Student employment services to help lower education costs
- Job placement assistance
This school has been accredited by the Council on Occupational Education since 1998. Please visit abi.edu for more information on programs offered and consumer disclosures.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at A.B.I. School of Barbering & Cosmetology of Chelsea Inc.. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (212) 290-2289.
The barber programs listed below are broken down by the number of contact hours offered.
660 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $5,000 per year*
- Cost of required supplies: $400*
- Takes about 6 months to complete
288 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $3,000 per year*
- Cost of required supplies: $400*
- Takes about 3 months to complete
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates and student loan balances are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The average annual "out of pocket" cost of attendance, after any grants and scholarships are considered, is around $11,100. In order to calculate a more personalized cost check out their cost calculator here. Any tuition and financial aid figures listed provide an outline of costs at this school, however they may not accurately represent current costs, fees, or tuition. Please check with A.B.I. School of Barbering & Cosmetology of Chelsea Inc. for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||100%||$2,846|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to A.B.I. School of Barbering & Cosmetology of Chelsea Inc.. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Hair Design Institute at Fifth Avenue - New York in New York, NY (0.3 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Manhattan in New York, NY (0.5 miles away)
- Atelier Esthetique Institute of Esthetics in New York, NY (0.7 miles away)
- Carsten Aveda Institute of New York in New York, NY (1 miles away)
- Aveda Institute - New York in New York, NY (2 miles away)
- Lia Schorr Institute of Cosmetic Skin Care Training in New York, NY (2 miles away)
- USA Beauty School International in New York, NY (2 miles away)
- A.B.I. School of Barbering & Cosmetology of Tribeca Inc. in New York, NY (2 miles away)