Interested individuals in and around Canoga Park may get a cosmetology education by enrolling at Academy for Salon Professionals. The National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences has accredited the cosmetology education provided by Academy for Salon Professionals for over 2 straight years. This school's cosmetology program is designed to train students for long term employment upon completion, having provided all the skills needed to prepare students for licensure and entry into the beauty industry. In addition, this school also has an esthetics program, for individuals who wish to focus on skin care and treatments.
Academy for Salon Professionals provides cosmetology career pathway counseling to help students. Students are asked to look up state licensing regulations to determine whether programs meet established standards. For additional information regarding consumer disclosures, interested individuals may visit the school's website.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Academy for Salon Professionals. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (214) 748-3647.
Cosmetology (1,600 Hours)
Cosmetology program takes usually thirteen months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $19,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $2,800*
- 34 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 13 months
Learn more and browse other schools listed by going to our cosmetology schools profile page.
Esthetician (600 Hours)
The esthetician program offered commonly takes about five months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $8,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,600*
- 47 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the esthetician program is usually 5 months
Read more and browse other schools listed by checking out our esthetician schools information page.
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The net cost of this school is close to $14,700 annually, after the various types of aid, including scholarships and grants, are taken into consideration. In order to calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance check out their cost calculator here. Students wishing to apply to this school must pay an application fee of $50. The financial figures shown on this page provide information regarding costs and fees at Academy for Salon Professionals, these numbers may change in a given year due to a variety of factors.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Alternate Tuition Plan Options Available
- Some programs may have a frozen tuition rate, which means the tuition will stay the same for up to five years.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||73%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||38%||$3,839|
|Receiving Student Loans||58%||$6,962|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Academy for Salon Professionals. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Newberry School of Beauty in Granada Hills, CA (6 miles away)
- Paul Mitchell the School - Sherman Oaks in Sherman Oaks, CA (9 miles away)
- Academy of Esthetics and Cosmetology in San Fernando, CA (10 miles away)
- Aveda Fredric's Institute in Los Angeles, CA (14 miles away)
- Marinello Schools of Beauty - Burbank in Burbank, CA (17 miles away)
- Make - up Designory in Burbank, CA (17 miles away)
- Elegance International in Hollywood, CA (17 miles away)
- International College of Beauty, Arts & Sciences in Los Angeles, CA (20 miles away)