Advanced Institute of Hair Design
5780 N. Port Washington Rd., Glendale, WI
- FAFSA School Code: 011484
- Phone: (414) 967-2000
- School Homepage
- Phone: (414) 525-6310
Financial Aid Office
- Phone: (414) 525-6306
Advanced Institute of Hair Design focuses on beauty & cosmetology training for students located in and around Glendale. Over 260 cosmetology students have attended and completed their certificate in the last few years. To help support students, Advanced Institute of Hair Design may offer services to students, like those listed below:
- Career counseling for students
- Helping students find employment
Get more information by visiting the school's official website, where you can see programs available, financial aid & tuition, and disclosures.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at Advanced Institute of Hair Design. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (414) 967-2000.
Cosmetology (1,800 Hours)
Cosmetology program takes on average fifteen months to complete. Students that complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $18,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $2,000*
- 77% loan repayment rate for students who completed this program**
- Student loans borrowed for this program total about $5,900**
- 57 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 15 months
Find out more cosmetology programs by visiting our cosmetology schools profile page, which lists schools offering this program along with a career overview.
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates and student loan balances are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
Once scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are calculated, the expected average cost for students at this school is $11,100. In order to calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance check out their cost calculator here. A fee of $10 is required from all applicants. Student who wish to obtain more information regarding financial aid may contact the school's financial aid office at (414) 525-6306, which has information regarding types of aid, forms and more. The financial details shown on this page are an approximation. The actual costs may differ, please contact Advanced Institute of Hair Design for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||91%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||54%||$5,024|
|Receiving Student Loans||88%||$8,956|
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2009 was around 6%.
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Advanced Institute of Hair Design. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Visions in Hair Design Institute of Cosmetology in Milwaukee, WI (3 miles away)
- The Institute of Beauty and Wellness in Milwaukee, WI (9 miles away)
- Advanced Institute of Hair Design in Greenfield, WI (9 miles away)
- Regency Beauty Institute - Greenfield in Greenfield, WI (10 miles away)
- The Academy Waukesha in Waukesha, WI (11 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Milwaukee in Milwaukee, WI (12 miles away)
- The Salon Professional Academy of Kenosha in Kenosha, WI (39 miles away)