Get more information about Alameda Beauty College by clicking links below:
Alameda Beauty College provides cosmetology training for students located in and around Alameda. Last year over seventy students completed their training and prepared for licensing with about 77% of students who start the program continuing on to graduate. The cosmetology training courses that are offered at this location are:
In order to provide support for students, Alameda Beauty College may provide services to students, like those listed below:
- Remedial instruction for licensing examination
- Counseling assistance during beauty school and future career paths
- Employment services to students to help pay tuition
- Helping graduates find work
This school has been accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences since 1977. Please visit alamedabeautycollege.edu for more information on programs offered and consumer disclosures.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Alameda Beauty College. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (510) 523-1050.
Cosmetology (1,600 Hours)
The cosmetology program takes about fourteen months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $20,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $2,000*
- Student loans borrowed for this program total about $12,600**
- 74 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 14 months
Find out more cosmetology programs by visiting our cosmetology schools profile page, which includes listings and career descriptions.
Master Esthetician (600 Hours)
The master esthetician program offered usually takes about nine months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $8,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,000*
- 42 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the master esthetician program is usually 9 months
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates and student loan balances are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
Once scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are calculated, the expected average cost for students at this school is $16,800. A fee of $50 is required from all applicants. The figures listed are for informational purposes only and do not represent current or future tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||100%||$43|
|Receiving Student Loans||100%||$8,443|
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2011 was around 14%.
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Alameda Beauty College. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- International College of Cosmetology in Oakland, CA (1 miles away)
- Moler Barber College in Oakland, CA (4 miles away)
- Northern California Institute of Cosmetology Inc in San Leandro, CA (5 miles away)
- Cinta Aveda Institute in San Francisco, CA (9 miles away)
- San Francisco Institute of Esthetics and Cosmetology in San Francisco, CA (9 miles away)
- Marinello Schools of Beauty - San Francisco in San Francisco, CA (9 miles away)
- Hilltop Beauty School in Daly City, CA (13 miles away)
- Paul Mitchell the School - East Bay in Pleasant Hill, CA (16 miles away)