Get more information about Apex Academy of Hair Design Inc by clicking links below:
Located in Anderson, IN, Apex Academy of Hair Design Inc is a private institution that specializes in career education for potential students interested in cosmetology. For the last 47 straight years Apex Academy of Hair Design Inc has received its accreditation from the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences. Apex Academy of Hair Design Inc primarily provides education and training in the area of cosmetology, ensuring that students who complete the program are equipped with the skills necessary to pursue licensure and long term employment.
Over the past several years close to around fifty students have attended this school, with students completing the programs with a graduate rate of around 54%. The federal student loan default rate last reported, which covers years 2007-2009, averaged around 21% for students taking loans to help pay the tuition for this school.
Students are advised to look up state and county licensing requirements to make sure programs meet current standards. For additional information regarding licensure preparation, interested individuals may visit the school's website.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at Apex Academy of Hair Design Inc. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (765) 642-7560.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
The cosmetology program takes about thirteen months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $9,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $800*
- 7 students completed the cosmetology program last year
- Takes about 13 months to complete
Find out more cosmetology programs by visiting our cosmetology schools profile page, which also includes career information.
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||27%||$3,687|
|Student Loans (Federal)||13%||$6,926|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Apex Academy of Hair Design Inc. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- The Salon Professional Academy - Anderson in Anderson, IN (4 miles away)
- Hair Fashions By Kaye Beauty College - Noblesville in Noblesville, IN (18 miles away)
- Honors Beauty College in Indianapolis, IN (22 miles away)
- Hair Fashions By Kaye Beauty College - Indianapolis in Indianapolis, IN (25 miles away)
- Regency Beauty Institute - Castleton in Indianapolis, IN (25 miles away)
- Aveda Fredric's Institute - Indianapolis in Indianapolis, IN (25 miles away)
- The Salon Professional Academy in Kokomo, IN (34 miles away)
- Rudae's School of Beauty Culture - Kokomo in Kokomo, IN (35 miles away)