Get more information about Asian American International Beauty College by clicking links below:
Asian American International Beauty College offers a career oriented education in the cosmetology industry. The school is located in Westminster, California, which is in a predominantly residential area. The National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences has accredited the instruction & training provided by Asian American International Beauty College for over nineteen straight years. This school offers an in-depth cosmetology program that prepares students for entry into the beauty industry as licensed professionals. In addition, this school also offers a cosmetology instructor training program for individuals who wish to become a cosmetology instructor, a nail technology program for individuals who wish to pursue nail care, and an esthetics program, which provides an excellent education in the field of skin care and treatment.
In 2010-2011 approximately 160 students graduated from this school, with students completing the programs with a graduate rate of around 89%.
Asian American International Beauty College offers student services including career counseling for students entering a career in cosmetology and help with finding job opportunities for students. Students are advised to look up local and state licensing regulations to ensure programs meet current standards. To read more and get consumer disclosures, you can visit aabeautycollege.com.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Asian American International Beauty College. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (214) 748-3647.
Nail Technician (400 Hours)
Nail technician program takes approximately four months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $1,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $400*
- 100 students completed the nail technician program last year
- Takes about 4 months to complete
Get more information about nail technician and see other schools listed by visiting our nail technician schools profile page.
Esthetician (600 Hours)
The esthetician program takes about seven months for most students to complete.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $4,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $500*
- 38 students completed the esthetician program last year
- Takes about 7 months to complete
Learn more about esthetician programs by taking a look at our esthetician schools profile page, which lists schools offering this program along with a career overview.
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (600 Hours)
Cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program takes approximately seven months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $4,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $500*
- The length of the cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program is usually 7 months
Cosmetology (1,600 Hours)
The cosmetology program offered usually takes about seventeen months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $11,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $700*
- 38 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 17 months
Find out more cosmetology programs by taking a look at our cosmetology schools profile page, which lists schools offering this program along with a career overview.
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||100%||$4,934|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Asian American International Beauty College. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Advance Beauty College in Garden Grove, CA (2 miles away)
- Career Academy of Beauty in Garden Grove, CA (3 miles away)
- CRU Institute in Garden Grove, CA (3 miles away)
- Coastline Beauty College in Fountain Valley, CA (4 miles away)
- Thanh Le College School of Cosmetology in Garden Grove, CA (5 miles away)
- The Real Barbers College in Anaheim, CA (7 miles away)
- Colleen O'Haras Beauty Academy in Santa Ana, CA (7 miles away)
- Paul Mitchell the School - Costa Mesa in Costa Mesa, CA (7 miles away)