Get more information about Broken Arrow Beauty College – Broken Arrow by clicking links below:
Broken Arrow Beauty College - Broken Arrow provides a career oriented education in the cosmetology industry. The school is located in Broken Arrow, OK, which is in a predominantly residential area. The National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences has accredited the instruction & training provided by Broken Arrow Beauty College - Broken Arrow for over thirty consecutive years. The main program offered by this school is in cosmetology, which prepares individuals with the skills needed to obtain licensure and seek out long term employment after graduation. In addition to cosmetology, this school also offers a nail technology program for individuals who want to pursue nail artistry and a cosmetology instructor training program for individuals who want to become a cosmetology instructor.
Over the past few years close to 200 students have attended Broken Arrow Beauty College - Broken Arrow, with a graduation rate of around 70%. This school reported students had a loan default rate of approximately 13% in 2009.
Broken Arrow Beauty College - Broken Arrow offers student services in the form of career counseling for students entering a career in cosmetology and help with finding job opportunities for students. Students should look up local and state licensing requirements to make sure programs meet current standards. Get even more information by visiting the school's official website, where you can learn about programs available, financial aid & tuition, and disclosures.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Broken Arrow Beauty College – Broken Arrow. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (918) 251-9669.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
The cosmetology program takes about twelve months for most students to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $13,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $2,600*
- 47% loan repayment rate estimated for former students of this program**
- $12,200 is the average amount of student loans received for this program
- 45 students completed the cosmetology program last year
- Takes about 12 months to complete
Find out more cosmetology programs through our cosmetology schools profile page, which includes listings and career descriptions.
Esthetician (600 Hours)
The esthetician program offered usually takes about five months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $5,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,100*
- Student loans borrowed for this program total about $3,700**
- 15 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the esthetician program is usually 5 months
Learn more about esthetician programs through our esthetician schools profile page, which also includes career information.
Nail Technician (600 Hours)
The nail technician program takes about five months for most students to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $5,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,000*
- Takes about 5 months to complete
Learn more and browse other schools listed by checking out our nail technician schools page.
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (1,000 Hours)
The cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program takes about eight months for most students to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $6,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,200*
- The length of the cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program is usually 8 months
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates and student loan balances are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
Once scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are calculated, the expected average cost for students at this school is $10,300. To calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance visit the net price calculator. A fee of $75 is required from all applicants. The financial aid department provides information and resources for students seeking out financial options. Their phone number is (918) 251-9660. Any tuition and financial aid figures listed provide an outline of costs at this school, however they may not accurately represent current costs, fees, or tuition. Please check with this school for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||78%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||75%||$5,390|
|Receiving Student Loans||75%||$7,835|
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2011 was around 16%.
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Broken Arrow Beauty College – Broken Arrow. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Broken Arrow Beauty College - Tulsa in Tulsa, OK (3 miles away)
- CC's Cosmetology College in Tulsa, OK (6 miles away)
- Technical Institute of Cosmetology Arts and Sciences in Tulsa, OK (12 miles away)
- Standard Beauty College of Oklahoma LLC in Sand Springs, OK (18 miles away)
- Claremore Beauty College in Claremore, OK (21 miles away)
- Virgils Beauty College in Muskogee, OK (31 miles away)
- Pryor Beauty College in Pryor, OK (32 miles away)
- Beauty Technical College Inc in Tahlequah, OK (48 miles away)