Get more information about Career Academy of Beauty by clicking links below:
Career Academy of Beauty is located in Garden Grove, California, and is a career school that specializes in cosmetology education. Career Academy of Beauty is accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences, having held that accreditation for the last thirty-six straight years. This school's cosmetology program is constructed to prepare students for immediate employment upon completion, having provided all the skills required to prepare students for licensure and entry into the beauty industry. The cosmetology training courses being taught at this location are:
Over the last several years nearly 800 students have completed programs at this school, with a graduation rate of around 72%. The federal student loan default rate last reported, which covers years 2007-2009, averaged around 23% for students taking loans to cover the tuition costs for this school.
Career Academy of Beauty provides student services in the form of job placement opportunities for graduating students in need of employment, cosmetology career counseling for current and graduated students, and license or program preparation by means of remedial education classes. Local and state licensing procedures may vary, and as such it is recommended students lookup obtaining a license in cosmetology. Students can learn more about Career Academy of Beauty, including licensure preparation, by visiting caofb.com.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at Career Academy of Beauty. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at 71489712.
Cosmetology (1,600 Hours)
The cosmetology program offered on average takes about eleven months to complete and may fulfill course requirements for licensing.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $19,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $3,500*
- 70 students completed the cosmetology program last year
- Takes about 11 months to complete
Find out more cosmetology programs by visiting our cosmetology schools profile page, which includes lists on other schools offering this program.
Esthetician (600 Hours)
The esthetician program offered on average takes about five months to complete and may fulfill course requirements for licensing.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $9,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $2,100*
- 62 students completed the esthetician program last year
- Takes about 5 months to complete
Learn more about esthetician programs by visiting our esthetician schools profile page, which lists schools offering this program along with a career overview.
The program takes about three months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $3,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,000*
- The length of the program is usually 3 months
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (600 Hours)
The cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program takes about five months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $4,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $400*
- The length of the cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program is usually 5 months
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The cost of attendance is approximately - per year, after the grants, scholarships and other forms of aid are calculated. To calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance visit the net price calculator. Student who wish to obtain more information regarding financial aid may contact the school's financial aid office at (714) 776-8400, which has information regarding types of aid, forms and more. The financial figures shown on this page provide information regarding costs and fees at this school, these numbers may change in a given year due to a variety of factors.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||55%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||49%||$3,465|
|Receiving Student Loans||47%||$6,506|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Career Academy of Beauty. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- CRU Institute in Garden Grove, CA (0.6 miles away)
- Asian American International Beauty College in Westminster, CA (3 miles away)
- Advance Beauty College in Garden Grove, CA (5 miles away)
- Coastline Beauty College in Fountain Valley, CA (7 miles away)
- Thanh Le College School of Cosmetology in Garden Grove, CA (7 miles away)
- The Real Barbers College in Anaheim, CA (7 miles away)
- American Beauty College in West Covina, CA (9 miles away)
- John Wesley International Barber and Beauty College in Long Beach, CA (9 miles away)