Get more information about Carousel Beauty College – Dayton by clicking links below:
Carousel Beauty and Spa Institute has been educating students in the field of beauty for over fifty years. The school maintains ties with local salons and business to evaluate their educational programs and ensure that their students receive the best education possible. The school maintains five locations throughout the state of Ohio, and one of the primary goals of the school is to prepare students for their licensure exam, which is usually taken after graduation.
The school offers education in cosmetology, nail care and esthetics, as well as a combination cosmetology program that covers all the above fields. The school has a faculty that is experienced and qualified; guaranteeing students receive the education and training necessary to succeed. The school guarantees passing of the Ohio State Exam, with additional training offered at no additional cost to ensure success. Upon completion students may utilize the schools job placement program service to pursue employment.
The Dayton branch of Carousel Beauty and Spa Institute is located at 125 E Second St. This campus has graduated about 180 students over the past few years. This campus offers student services in the form of career guidance for students in need of help and job placement options for students after graduation. Students may learn more, including the school's consumer disclosures, by visiting carouselbeauty.com.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Carousel Beauty College – Dayton. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (937) 223-3572 x221.
The cosmetology programs listed below are broken down by the number of contact hours offered.
1,800 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $11,000 per year*
- Cost of required supplies: $2,000*
- Takes about 15 months to complete
1,500 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $10,000 per year*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,900*
- Takes about 12 months to complete
The nail technician programs listed below are broken down by the number of contact hours offered.
300 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $2,000 per year*
- Cost of required supplies: $800*
- Takes about 3 months to complete
200 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $1,000 per year*
- Cost of required supplies: $700*
- Takes about 2 months to complete
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The cost of attendance is approximately $4,600 per year, after the grants, scholarships and other forms of aid are calculated. In order to calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance check out their cost calculator here. The financial aid department provides information and resources for students seeking out financial options. Their phone number is (937) 223-3572 x226. The tuition and financial aid figures listed show various costs that students may encounter at Carousel Beauty College – Dayton. The numbers may not be accurate due to changing factors in a given year, and are only intended to provide a guideline for students.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Alternate Tuition Plan Options Available
- Some programs may have tuition rates that will remain the same as the first year for up to five years.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||93%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||93%||$4,245|
|Receiving Student Loans||7%||$2,750|
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2012 was around 10%.
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Carousel Beauty College – Dayton. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Dayton Barber College in Miamisburg, OH (0.4 miles away)
- Carousel Beauty College - Kettering in Kettering, OH (5 miles away)
- Creative Images Institute of Cosmetology - North Dayton in Dayton, OH (7 miles away)
- Carousel of Miami Valley Beauty College in Huber Heights, OH (8 miles away)
- Regency Beauty Institute - Dayton in Dayton, OH (9 miles away)
- Creative Images Institute of Cosmetology - South Dayton in Dayton, OH (9 miles away)
- Carousel Beauty College - Middletown in Middletown, OH (20 miles away)
- Carousel Beauty College - Springfield in Springfield, OH (22 miles away)