Coastline Beauty College, located in the metropolitan area of Fountain Valley, California, offers cosmetology training for students. This school is accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences, having held that accreditation for the last eight consecutive years. The main program taught by this school is in cosmetology, which prepares individuals with the skills needed to obtain licensure and seek out gainful employment after graduation. In addition to cosmetology, Coastline Beauty College also offers a nail technology program for individuals who want to pursue nail artistry, a massage therapy program, which educates students with the skills that would be useful in spa settings, and an esthetics program, which offers a comprehensive education in the field of skin care.
Nearly 740 students completed programs at Coastline Beauty College over the past couple years, with about 89% of those who start the program continue on to graduate.
Coastline Beauty College offers student services such as help with finding job options for students, career counseling for students beginning a career in cosmetology, and remedial education courses for licensure preparation or admissions requirements. State and county licensing procedures may vary, and as such it is suggested students lookup obtaining a license in cosmetology. Students can learn more about Coastline Beauty College, including consumer disclosures, by visiting coastlinebeautycollege.com.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Coastline Beauty College. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (714) 531-1267.
Cosmetology (1,600 Hours)
The cosmetology program takes about fifteen months for most students to complete.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $10,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,100*
- 26 students completed the cosmetology program last year
- Takes about 15 months to complete
Find out more cosmetology programs by taking a look at our cosmetology schools profile page, which includes lists on other schools offering this program.
Esthetician (600 Hours)
Esthetician program takes approximately four months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $4,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $600*
- 35 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the esthetician program is usually 4 months
Read more and see other schools listed by checking out our esthetician schools information page.
The massage therapy programs listed below are broken down by the number of contact hours offered.
1,000 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $7,000 per year*
- Cost of required supplies: $300*
- Takes about 7 months to complete
600 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $4,000 per year*
- Cost of required supplies: $300*
- Takes about 4 months to complete
program takes approximately three months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $1,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $100*
- Takes about 3 months to complete
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||32%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||32%||$4,478|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Coastline Beauty College. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Advance Beauty College in Garden Grove, CA (3 miles away)
- Paul Mitchell the School - Costa Mesa in Costa Mesa, CA (3 miles away)
- Asian American International Beauty College in Westminster, CA (4 miles away)
- Colleen O'Haras Beauty Academy in Santa Ana, CA (5 miles away)
- Thanh Le College School of Cosmetology in Garden Grove, CA (5 miles away)
- Career Academy of Beauty in Garden Grove, CA (7 miles away)
- Santa Ana Beauty Academy in Santa Ana, CA (7 miles away)
- COBA Cosmetology Academy in Orange, CA (7 miles away)