Get more information about Elegance International by clicking links below:
Located in Hollywood, California, Elegance International is a private school that specializes in career education for individuals interested in cosmetology. This school has been accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges since 1978. This school provides a comprehensive cosmetology program that readies individuals get started in the beauty industry as qualified and licensed professionals.
Over 400 students have enrolled at Elegance International over the past couple years, with students having a graduation rate of around 84%. Between the years of 2007-2009 the average estimated default rate for students taking loans to help pay the tuition for this school was around 22%.
Elegance International provides student services in the form of help with finding job opportunities for students and career counseling for students entering a career in cosmetology. Students are asked to look up state and county licensing requirements to make sure programs meet current standards. For information and consumer disclosures, please check out school's website.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at Elegance International. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (323) 871-8318.
Makeup Artist (24 Hours)
The makeup artist program takes about twelve months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $18,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $2,100*
- 78% repayment rate for students who completed this program**
- $14,900 is the estimated annual earnings of graduates from this program**
- $67.00/month on average is the estimated loan payment made by graduates*
- 89 students completed the makeup artist program last year
- Takes about 12 months to complete
Read more and browse other schools listed by going to our makeup artist schools profile page.
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The net cost of this school is close to $26,200 annually, after the various types of aid, including scholarships and grants, are taken into consideration. To calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance visit the net price calculator. Students wishing to apply to this school must pay an application fee of $75. The financial aid department provides information and resources for students seeking out financial options. Their phone number is (323) 871-8318 x205. The tuition and financial aid figures listed show various costs that students may encounter at Elegance International. The numbers may not be accurate due to changing factors in a given year, and are only intended to provide a guideline for students.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||87%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||76%||$4,156|
|Receiving Student Loans||79%||$5,636|
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2012 was around 7%.
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Elegance International. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Palace Beauty College in Los Angeles, CA (4 miles away)
- International College of Beauty, Arts & Sciences in Los Angeles, CA (5 miles away)
- Make - up Designory in Burbank, CA (6 miles away)
- Marinello Schools of Beauty - Burbank in Burbank, CA (6 miles away)
- Universal College of Beauty Inc - Los Angeles 2 in Los Angeles, CA (7 miles away)
- Aveda Fredric's Institute in Los Angeles, CA (7 miles away)
- Paul Mitchell the School - Sherman Oaks in Sherman Oaks, CA (8 miles away)
- Marinello Schools of Beauty - Los Angeles in Los Angeles, CA (8 miles away)