Empire Education Group owns and operates Empire Beauty School, which was founded in 1946 and is the largest cosmetology school in the country. There are currently over 100 schools located in 22 states, and have a combined enrollment of over 20,000 students yearly. In addition, the Empire Education Group maintains a strong relationship with the Regis Corporation, which owns and operates over 12,000 hair salons worldwide. This relationship allows for training and employment opportunities for students and graduates.
Empire Beauty School offers a modern environment to learn the various aspects of cosmetology. The combination of nearly 80 years experience and the use of modern technologies, such as digital textbooks, white board technology, the CLIC (Certified Learning in Cosmetology) system of hands on learning and more, allow for quick learning and hands on training. Empire Beauty Schools are fully accredited, meeting state standards and preparing students for licensing upon completion.
Programs offered include:
- Makeup Artistry
- Cosmetology Instructor
The Morrow branch of Empire Education Group is located at 1958 Mt Zion Rd Ste 205. Just around 320 students have graduated from this campus over the past few years. This campus provides student services in the form of flexible scheduling for individuals who cannot make regular hours and job placement opportunities for students after graduation. To learn more, including the school's consumer disclosures, by visiting empire.edu.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at Empire Beauty School – Morrow. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (800) 920-4593.
Cosmetology (1,530 Hours)
The cosmetology program takes about eleven months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $20,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $2,200*
- 84% loan repayment rate estimated for former students of this program**
- $11,646 is the estimated annual earnings of graduates from this program**
- $81.00/month on average is the estimated loan payment made by graduates*
- 104 students completed the cosmetology program last year
- Takes about 11 months to complete
Find out more cosmetology programs by taking a look at our cosmetology schools profile page, which includes listings and career descriptions.
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
Once scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are calculated, the expected average cost for students at this school is $12,600. In order to calculate a more personalized cost visit the net price calculator. A fee of $100 is required from all applicants. Any tuition and financial aid figures listed provide an outline of costs at this school, however they may not accurately represent current costs, fees, or tuition. Please check with this school for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||96%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||83%||$4,483|
|Receiving Student Loans||96%||$8,997|
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2012 was around 11%.
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Empire Beauty School – Morrow. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Beauty College of America in Forest Park, GA (4 miles away)
- Profile Institute of Barber - Styling in Atlanta, GA (9 miles away)
- Fayette Beauty Academy in Fayetteville, GA (11 miles away)
- Paul Mitchell the School - Atlanta in Atlanta, GA (16 miles away)
- Pro Way Hair School in Stone Mountain, GA (18 miles away)
- Georgia Career Institute in Conyers, GA (19 miles away)
- Atlanta Beauty Academy in Doraville, GA (25 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Dunwoody in Dunwoody, GA (25 miles away)