Georgia Beauty Academy is located in Dalton, Georgia, and is a career school that focuses on cosmetology education and training. The Council on Occupational Education has accredited the instruction & training provided by Georgia Beauty Academy for over several years. The school offers an in-depth cosmetology program that provides the skills and abilities necessary to pursue licensure and employment upon completion. In addition, Georgia Beauty Academy also provides a cosmetology instructor training program for professionals who want to become educators.
Over the last couple of years close to 73 students have completed programs at this school.
Georgia Beauty Academy offers services for students in the form of career counseling for students beginning a career in cosmetology, help with finding job options for students, and flexible courses for working or busy students. State licensing procedures may vary, and as such it is suggested students lookup obtaining a license in cosmetology. Students can learn more about Georgia Beauty Academy, including consumer disclosures, by visiting gbaschool.com.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Georgia Beauty Academy. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (706) 278-9606 x0.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
The cosmetology program offered commonly takes about twelve months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $11,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $2,100*
- 36 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 12 months
Learn more and see other schools listed by going to our cosmetology schools profile page.
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (750 Hours)
Cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program takes approximately eight months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $4,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,900*
- 7 students completed the cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program last year
- Takes about 8 months to complete
The program takes about five months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $4,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,700*
- The length of the program is usually 5 months
Master Esthetician (1,000 Hours)
Master esthetician program takes approximately twelve months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $6,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $2,200*
- Takes about 12 months to complete
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||89%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||82%||$4,156|
|Receiving Student Loans||82%||$7,100|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Georgia Beauty Academy. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Regency Beauty Institute - Chattanooga in Chattanooga, TN (22 miles away)
- New Concepts School of Cosmetology in Cleveland, TN (27 miles away)
- Franklin Academy in Cleveland, TN (30 miles away)