Get more information about Henris School of Hair Design by clicking links below:
Henris School of Hair Design provides cosmetology training for students located in and around Fitchburg. Over the past several years this school granted certificates to more than 100 cosmetology students with a graduation rate of around 53%. The cosmetology courses that are offered at this school are:
- Nail Technician
In order to provide support for students, Henris School of Hair Design may offer services to students, like:
- Career counseling for students
- Helping students find employment
This school has been accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences since 1969. Get more information by visiting the school's official website, where you can see classes offered, financial aid & tuition, and disclosures.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at Henris School of Hair Design. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at 0.
Cosmetology (1,000 Hours)
The cosmetology program takes about eight months for most students to complete.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $12,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,100*
- 29 students completed the cosmetology program last year
- Takes about 8 months to complete
Find out more cosmetology programs by visiting our cosmetology schools profile page, which also includes career information.
Nail Technician (100 Hours)
Nail technician program takes approximately one month to complete. Students that complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $2,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $600*
- Takes about 1 month to complete
Learn more about nail technician programs by visiting our nail technician schools profile page, which includes lists on other schools offering this program.
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The overall cost students will pay at Henris School of Hair Design is approximately $9,600 after scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are taken into consideration. Students in need of financial assistance can get more information through the school's financial aid department, by calling (978) 342-6061. The financial details shown on this page are an approximation. The actual costs may differ, please contact this school for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||96%||$4,569|
|Receiving Student Loans||96%||$5,800|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Henris School of Hair Design. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Rob Roy Academy - Worcester in Worcester, MA (22 miles away)
- Toni & Guy Hairdressing Academy - Worcester in Worcester, MA (22 miles away)
- Continental Academie of Hair Design - Hudson in Hudson, NH (22 miles away)
- Spa Tech Institute - Westboro in Westboro, MA (24 miles away)
- Lowell Academy Hairstyling Institute in Lowell, MA (25 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Framingham in Framingham, MA (27 miles away)
- EINE Inc in Tewksbury, MA (29 miles away)
- Michaels School of Hair Design and Esthetics - Paul Mitchell Partner School in Bedford, NH (31 miles away)