Get more information about Hilltop Beauty School by clicking links below:
Located in Daly City, California, Hilltop Beauty School is a private institution that provides career education for potential students interested in cosmetology. This school has been accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences since 1979. Hilltop Beauty School primarily provides education in the area of cosmetology, ensuring that students who complete the program are equipped with the skills and abilities needed to pursue licensure and gainful employment. The cosmetology courses being offered at this school are:
In 2010-2011 close to seventy-six students graduated from Hilltop Beauty School, with about 24% of students who start the program continue on to graduate.
Hilltop Beauty School offers student services such as cosmetology career counseling assistance to help students and job placement opportunities for students looking for work. Students are asked to look up local and state licensing regulations to determine whether programs meet established standards. For additional information regarding licensing and consumer disclosures, interested students may visit the school's website.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at Hilltop Beauty School. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (214) 748-3647.
Cosmetology (1,600 Hours)
Cosmetology program takes usually thirteen months to complete. Students that complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $13,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $500*
- 59 students completed the cosmetology program last year
- Takes about 13 months to complete
Find out more cosmetology programs by taking a look at our cosmetology schools profile page, which also includes career information.
Nail Technician (400 Hours)
The nail technician program offered on average takes about three months to complete and may fulfill course requirements for licensing.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $1,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $200*
- Takes about 3 months to complete
Learn more about nail technician programs by taking a look at our nail technician schools profile page, which includes listings and career descriptions.
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (600 Hours)
The cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program offered on average takes about five months to complete and may fulfill course requirements for licensing.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $4,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $200*
- Takes about 5 months to complete
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The overall cost students will pay at Hilltop Beauty School is approximately $6,900 after scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are taken into consideration. To calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance visit the net price calculator. The school's financial aid department offers additional information regarding types of aid, how to apply and more. Students may contact the school by calling (650) 992-4949. Any tuition and financial aid figures listed provide an outline of costs at this school, however they may not accurately represent current costs, fees, or tuition. Please check with this school for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||100%||$4,836|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Hilltop Beauty School. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- San Francisco Institute of Esthetics and Cosmetology in San Francisco, CA (6 miles away)
- Marinello Schools of Beauty - San Francisco in San Francisco, CA (6 miles away)
- Cinta Aveda Institute in San Francisco, CA (7 miles away)
- Alameda Beauty College in Alameda, CA (13 miles away)
- Moler Barber College in Oakland, CA (14 miles away)
- International College of Cosmetology in Oakland, CA (14 miles away)
- Northern California Institute of Cosmetology Inc in San Leandro, CA (17 miles away)
- Paul Mitchell the School - East Bay in Pleasant Hill, CA (27 miles away)