Get more information about International Beauty School 4 by clicking links below:
Interested individuals in and around Martinsburg may obtain a cosmetology education by registering and enrolling at International Beauty School 4. International Beauty School 4 is accredited by the Council on Occupational Education, and has done so continuously for the last 2 consecutive years. This school has an in-depth cosmetology program that trains students for entry into the beauty industry as licensed and qualified professionals. The cosmetology training courses that are taught at this location are:
Over the last several years close to 200 students have graduated from International Beauty School 4. Between the years of 2007-2009 the average estimated default rate for students taking loans to help pay the tuition for this school was approximately 18%.
International Beauty School 4 offers student services in the form of job placement options for graduating students in need of employment and cosmetology career counseling for current and graduated students. Students are advised to look up state and county licensing regulations to determine whether programs meet current standards. Get all the information by visiting the school's official website, where you can learn about programs available, tuition, and disclosures.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at International Beauty School 4. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (304) 263-4929.
Cosmetology (1,800 Hours)
Cosmetology program takes approximately fifteen months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $21,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $500*
- 35% loan repayment rate for students who completed this program**
- Student loans borrowed for this program total about $9,500**
- 42 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 15 months
Get more information about cosmetology and see other schools listed by checking out our cosmetology schools page.
Esthetician (600 Hours)
The esthetician program offered usually takes about five months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $7,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $500*
- 9 students completed the esthetician program last year
- Takes about 5 months to complete
Read more and see other schools listed by visiting our esthetician schools information page.
Nail Technician (400 Hours)
The nail technician program takes about four months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $4,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $500*
- 15 students completed the nail technician program last year
- Takes about 4 months to complete
Learn more about nail technician programs through our nail technician schools profile page, which includes listings and career descriptions.
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates and student loan balances are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The cost of attendance is approximately $8,800 per year, after the grants, scholarships and other forms of aid are calculated. To calculate a more personalized cost check out their cost calculator here. The cost to submit an application is $100. The financial figures shown on this page provide information regarding costs and fees at this school, these numbers may change in a given year due to a variety of factors.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||95%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||95%||$4,330|
|Receiving Student Loans||95%||$4,958|
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2011 was around 26%.
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to International Beauty School 4. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Award Beauty School in Hagerstown, MD (18 miles away)
- Frederick School of Cosmetology in Frederick, MD (29 miles away)
- The Temple - A Paul Mitchell Partner School in Frederick, MD (30 miles away)
- Chambersburg Beauty School in Chambersburg, PA (37 miles away)
- International Beauty School in Cumberland, MD (47 miles away)
- Aesthetics Institute of Cosmetology in Gaithersburg, MD (48 miles away)
- Avi Career Training in Great Falls, VA (49 miles away)