Located in Los Angeles, California, International College of Beauty, Arts & Sciences is a private institution that provides career education for students interested in cosmetology. The National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences has accredited the instruction & training provided by International College of Beauty, Arts & Sciences for over three straight years. The main program taught by this school is in cosmetology, which trains students with the skills necessary to obtain licensure and seek out gainful employment after graduation. The cosmetology training courses that are taught at this school are:
International College of Beauty, Arts & Sciences offers job placement options for graduates looking for work. Students are advised to look up local and state licensing requirements to make sure programs meet established standards. Get even more information by visiting the school's official website, where you can learn about programs available, tuition, and disclosures.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at International College of Beauty, Arts & Sciences. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (818) 280-4898.
Cosmetology (1,600 Hours)
Cosmetology program takes on average ten months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $20,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,700*
- 9 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 10 months
Find out more cosmetology programs through our cosmetology schools profile page, which includes lists on other schools offering this program.
Esthetician (600 Hours)
The esthetician program offered commonly takes about five months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $10,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,200*
- 16 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the esthetician program is usually 5 months
Read more and find other schools listed by going to our esthetician schools information page.
The program offered commonly takes about three months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $4,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $700*
- The length of the program is usually 3 months
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The cost of attendance is approximately $4,100 per year, after the grants, scholarships and other forms of aid are calculated. In order to calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance check out their cost calculator here. The cost to submit an application is $100. The figures listed are for informational purposes only and do not represent current or future tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||67%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||67%||$4,936|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to International College of Beauty, Arts & Sciences. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Make - up Designory in Burbank, CA (3 miles away)
- Marinello Schools of Beauty - Burbank in Burbank, CA (3 miles away)
- Elegance International in Hollywood, CA (5 miles away)
- Palace Beauty College in Los Angeles, CA (7 miles away)
- Marinello Schools of Beauty - Los Angeles in Los Angeles, CA (9 miles away)
- Alhambra Beauty College in Alhambra, CA (9 miles away)
- Paul Mitchell The School - Pasadena in Pasadena, CA (9 miles away)
- Universal College of Beauty Inc - Los Angeles 2 in Los Angeles, CA (10 miles away)