Get more information about John Wesley International Barber and Beauty College by clicking links below:
John Wesley International Barber and Beauty College provides beauty & cosmetology training for students located in and around Long Beach. Over 180 cosmetology students have attended and completed their schooling in the last few years with a graduation rate of around 64%. The cosmetology programs that may be offered at this location are:
To help support students, John Wesley International Barber and Beauty College may offer services to students, like:
- Counseling assistance during beauty school and future career paths
- Employment services to students to help pay tuition
- Job placement assistance
- Weekend and night classes available
The National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences has accredited the instruction & training provided by John Wesley International Barber and Beauty College for over nineteen straight years. Please visit johnwesleybarberandbeauty.com for more information on programs offered and consumer disclosures.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at John Wesley International Barber and Beauty College. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (562) 435-7060.
Cosmetology (1,600 Hours)
The cosmetology program offered on average takes about thirteen months to complete and may fulfill course requirements for licensing.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $12,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,000*
- 18 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 13 months
Learn more and browse other schools listed by checking out our cosmetology schools profile page.
Barber (1,500 Hours)
The barber program offered on average takes about twelve months to complete and may fulfill course requirements for licensing.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $11,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $900*
- 49% repayment rate for students who completed this program**
- Estimated average annual earnings of graduates $7,333**
- The estimated average monthly loan payment by graduates is $41.00*
- 35 students completed the barber program last year
- Takes about 12 months to complete
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
Once scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are calculated, the expected average cost for students at John Wesley International Barber and Beauty College is $8,500. To calculate a more personalized cost check out their cost calculator here. The tuition and financial aid figures listed show various costs that students may encounter at this school. The numbers may not be accurate due to changing factors in a given year, and are only intended to provide a guideline for students.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||100%||$4,692|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to John Wesley International Barber and Beauty College. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- American Beauty College in West Covina, CA (8 miles away)
- Career Academy of Beauty in Garden Grove, CA (9 miles away)
- CRU Institute in Garden Grove, CA (9 miles away)
- Asian American International Beauty College in Westminster, CA (12 miles away)
- Toni & Guy Hairdressing Academy - Santa Monica in Santa Monica, CA (13 miles away)
- Beyond 21st Century Beauty Academy in Santa Fe Springs, CA (13 miles away)
- Borner's Barber College in Los Angeles, CA (14 miles away)
- Advance Beauty College in Garden Grove, CA (14 miles away)