Get more information about Josef’s School of Hair Design Inc – Grand Forks by clicking links below:
Josef's School of Hair Design Inc - Grand Forks provides cosmetology training for students located in and around Grand Forks. Over the previous several years this school has granted certificates to over seventy cosmetology students. The cosmetology training courses that may be offered at this school are:
To help support students, Josef's School of Hair Design Inc - Grand Forks may offer services to students, like:
- Counseling to help guide students through their career in cosmetology
- Helping students find employment
The National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences has accredited the education provided by Josef's School of Hair Design Inc - Grand Forks for over three straight years. Get more information by visiting the school's official website, where you can see programs available, tuition, and disclosures.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Josef’s School of Hair Design Inc – Grand Forks. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (701) 235-9910.
Cosmetology (1,800 Hours)
The cosmetology program takes about thirteen months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $18,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,800*
- 48% loan repayment rate estimated for former students of this program**
- $11,000 is the average amount of student loans received for this program
- 27 students completed the cosmetology program last year
- Takes about 13 months to complete
Learn more and see other schools listed by checking out our cosmetology schools page.
Massage Therapy (750 Hours)
The massage therapy program offered commonly takes about five months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $14,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $700*
- 13 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the massage therapy program is usually 5 months
Read more and see other schools listed by going to our massage therapy schools profile page.
Esthetician (600 Hours)
The esthetician program takes about four months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $8,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $800*
- 10 students completed the esthetician program last year
- Takes about 4 months to complete
Learn more about esthetician programs by taking a look at our esthetician schools profile page, which includes lists on other schools offering this program.
Nail Technician (350 Hours)
The nail technician program takes about three months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $2,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $300*
- Takes about 3 months to complete
Learn more and see other schools listed by checking out our nail technician schools page.
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates and student loan balances are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The cost of attendance is approximately $10,900 per year, after the grants, scholarships and other forms of aid are calculated. To calculate a more personalized cost visit the net price calculator. The cost to submit an application is $100. Students in need of financial assistance can get more information through the school's financial aid department, by calling (701) 772-2728. Any tuition and financial aid figures listed provide an outline of costs at this school, however they may not accurately represent current costs, fees, or tuition. Please check with this school for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||88%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||84%||$5,756|
|Receiving Student Loans||81%||$7,078|
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2011 was around 8%.