Get more information about Magnolia School by clicking links below:
Magnolia School provides beauty & cosmetology training for students located in Ambler and surrounding areas. Over the previous several years this school has granted certificates to over 210 cosmetology students with a graduation rate of around 67%. The cosmetology training courses that may be offered at this school are:
In order to provide support for students, Magnolia School may offer services to students, including:
- Remedial instruction for licensing examination
- Counseling assistance during beauty school and future career paths
- Helping students find employment
- Night and weekend classes available
The National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences has accredited the instruction & training provided by Magnolia School for over sixteen straight years. To see more and get consumer disclosures, you can visit paulmitchell.edu.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Magnolia School. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (214) 748-3647.
Cosmetology (1,250 Hours)
Cosmetology program takes usually nine months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $18,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $2,900*
- 105 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 9 months
Read more and browse other schools listed by going to our cosmetology schools page.
Esthetician (300 Hours)
The esthetician program offered usually takes about four months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $5,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $600*
- 41 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the esthetician program is usually 4 months
Read more and browse other schools listed by visiting our esthetician schools page.
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (500 Hours)
Cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program takes usually six months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $7,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $600*
- Takes about 6 months to complete
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The overall cost students will pay at Toni&Guy Hairdressing Academy is approximately $15,300 after scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are taken into consideration. To calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance visit the net price calculator. Financial aid information may be obtained by contacting the financial aid office at (215) 643-5994. The tuition and financial aid figures listed show various costs that students may encounter at this school. The numbers may not be accurate due to changing factors in a given year, and are only intended to provide a guideline for students.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||88%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||66%||$4,004|
|Receiving Student Loans||74%||$8,728|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Magnolia School. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Lansdale School of Cosmetology Inc in Lansdale, PA (7 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Warminster in Warminster, PA (7 miles away)
- Buck's County School of Beauty Culture Inc in Feasterville, PA (11 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Philadelphia Woodhaven Rd in Philadelphia, PA (13 miles away)
- L T International Beauty School in Philadelphia, PA (13 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Philadelphia Chestnut St in Philadelphia, PA (14 miles away)
- Jean Madeline Aveda Institute in Philadelphia, PA (15 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Springfield in Springfield, PA (16 miles away)