Milan Institute of Cosmetology - Concord
2150 John Glenn Dr., Ste 200, Concord, CA
- FAFSA School Code: 022482
- Phone: (925) 686-8100
- School Homepage
The Milan Institute and Milan Institute of Cosmetology are a system of family owned schools that provide career training and education in a number of high demand fields. Nineteen schools in California, Idaho, Nevada and Texas comprise the system. The school provides career placement services to graduates to ensure that the education received is put to good use.
Students will receive their education from professionals, developing their skills and abilities through practical exposure. Students will be able to choose from a variety of programs that reflect industry demands. Upon completion students will receive a certificate that represents their mastery of the skills necessary to pursue employment.
Programs offered include:
- Massage Therapy
- Medical Assisting
- Nursing Assistant
Not all programs are available at all schools, and therefore potential students should research program availability when considering enrollment.
The Concord branch of Milan Institute is located at 2150 John Glenn Dr., Ste 200. Around 110 students have graduated from this location in the last several years. This location provides services for students in the form of career guidance for students in need of assistance, flexible courses for individuals who cannot make regular hours, and job placement opportunities for students after graduation. Students may learn more, including the school's consumer disclosures, by visiting milaninstitute.edu.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at Milan Institute of Cosmetology - Concord. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (925) 686-8100.
Cosmetology (1,600 Hours)
The cosmetology program takes about thirteen months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $17,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $3,000*
- 24% loan repayment rate for students who completed this program**
- Student loans borrowed for this program total about $14,400**
- 60 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 13 months
Find out more cosmetology programs through our cosmetology schools profile page, which includes lists on other schools offering this program.
Esthetician (600 Hours)
The esthetician program offered most often takes about six months to complete and may fulfill course requirements for licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $8,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $2,000*
- Student loans borrowed for this program total about $6,300**
- 50 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the esthetician program is usually 6 months
Learn more and find other schools listed by visiting our esthetician schools profile page.
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates and student loan balances are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The net cost of this school is close to $15,500 annually, after the various types of aid, including scholarships and grants, are taken into consideration. To calculate a more personalized cost check out their cost calculator here. Students wishing to apply to Milan Institute of Cosmetology - Concord must pay an application fee of $100. The financial details shown on this page are an approximation. The actual costs may differ, please contact this school for more information.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||81%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||67%||$4,022|
|Receiving Student Loans||77%||$6,468|
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2009 was around 27%.
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Milan Institute of Cosmetology - Concord. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Paris Beauty College in Concord, CA (0.7 miles away)
- Paul Mitchell the School - East Bay in Pleasant Hill, CA (2 miles away)
- Moler Barber College in Oakland, CA (16 miles away)
- International College of Cosmetology in Oakland, CA (17 miles away)
- Alameda Beauty College in Alameda, CA (18 miles away)
- Northern California Institute of Cosmetology Inc in San Leandro, CA (18 miles away)
- Milan Institute of Cosmetology - Fairfield in Fairfield, CA (19 miles away)
- Cinta Aveda Institute in San Francisco, CA (23 miles away)