Get more information about Morgantown Beauty College Inc by clicking links below:
Morgantown Beauty College Inc is a school that provides training in the beauty industry for residents of Morgantown, WV. Morgantown Beauty College Inc has been accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences since 1993. This school's cosmetology program is designed to train students for immediate employment upon completion, providing all the skills required to prepare students for licensure and entry into the beauty industry. In addition to cosmetology, this school also offers an esthetics program, which offers an excellent education in the field of skin care and treatment, a cosmetology instructor training program for professionals that wish to teach cosmetology as a career, and a massage therapy program, which educates students with the skills that would be needed in spa settings.
The school enrolls about twenty-one students per year, providing students an excellent learning atmosphere. Morgantown Beauty College Inc reported students had a loan default rate of approximately 9.6% in 2009.
Morgantown Beauty College Inc provides job placement options for graduating students in need of employment. Local and state licensing procedures may differ, and as such it is recommended students lookup obtaining a license in cosmetology. For information and consumer disclosures, please visit school's website.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Morgantown Beauty College Inc. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (304) 292-8475 x0.
Cosmetology (1,800 Hours)
The cosmetology program offered usually takes about twelve months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $19,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,100*
- Graduates in repayment, have an estimated repayment rate of 89%**
- Estimated average annual earnings of graduates $14,665**
- The estimated average monthly loan payment by graduates is $133.00*
- 31 students completed the cosmetology program last year
- Takes about 12 months to complete
Get more information about cosmetology and browse other schools listed by visiting our cosmetology schools profile page.
Hair Styling (1,000 Hours)
The hair styling program offered usually takes about seven months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $10,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $800*
- The length of the hair styling program is usually 7 months
Esthetician (600 Hours)
The esthetician program takes about five months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $8,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,100*
- 6 students completed the esthetician program last year
- Takes about 5 months to complete
Learn more about esthetician programs by visiting our esthetician schools profile page, which also includes career information.
Massage Therapy (750 Hours)
Massage therapy program takes usually seven months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $11,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $600*
- Graduates in repayment, have an estimated repayment rate of 79%**
- 8 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the massage therapy program is usually 7 months
Learn more about massage therapy programs by visiting our massage therapy schools profile page, which lists schools offering this program along with a career overview.
Nail Technician (400 Hours)
The nail technician program offered usually takes about three months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $4,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $600*
- 8 students completed the nail technician program last year
- Takes about 3 months to complete
Learn more about nail technician programs by visiting our nail technician schools profile page, which also includes career information.
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
Once scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are calculated, the expected average cost for students at this school is $8,000. To calculate a more personalized cost visit the net price calculator. A fee of $100 is required from all applicants. Students in need of financial assistance can get more information through the school's financial aid department, by calling (304) 292-8475 x11. The financial details shown on this page are an approximation. The actual costs may differ, please contact Morgantown Beauty College Inc for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||64%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||45%||$4,183|
|Receiving Student Loans||61%||$3,773|
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2012 was around 11%.