Get more information about Newberry School of Beauty by clicking links below:
Newberry School of Beauty provides beauty & cosmetology training for students located in Granada Hills and surrounding areas. Over the past several years this school has granted certificates to over 260 cosmetology students with about 65% of those who start the program continue on to complete it. The cosmetology programs that are offered at this location are:
In order to provide support for students, Newberry School of Beauty may offer services to students, like those listed below:
- Career counseling for students
- Job placement assistance
The last reported accreditation for Newberry School of Beauty was done by National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences. To read more and get consumer disclosures, please visit newberryschoolofbeauty.net.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Newberry School of Beauty. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (818) 366-3211.
Cosmetology (1,600 Hours)
The cosmetology program takes about thirteen months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $15,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,400*
- Graduates in repayment, have an estimated repayment rate of 93%**
- $12,487 is the estimated annual earnings of graduates from this program**
- $39.00/month on average is the estimated loan payment made by graduates*
- 65 students completed the cosmetology program last year
- Takes about 13 months to complete
Learn more and find other schools listed by checking out our cosmetology schools information page.
Esthetician (600 Hours)
The esthetician program takes about five months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $9,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,000*
- Estimated loan repayment rate of 90% for former students**
- $15,747 is the estimated annual earnings of graduates from this program**
- $46.00/month on average is the estimated loan payment made by graduates*
- 58 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the esthetician program is usually 5 months
Get more information about esthetician and find other schools listed by going to our esthetician schools profile page.
Nail Technician (400 Hours)
The nail technician program offered usually takes about four months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $2,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $500*
- Takes about 4 months to complete
Learn more about nail technician programs by visiting our nail technician schools profile page, which includes listings and career descriptions.
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (600 Hours)
The cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program offered usually takes about five months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $3,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $100*
- The length of the cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program is usually 5 months
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
Once scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are calculated, the expected average cost for students at this school is $11,000. To calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance visit the net price calculator. Any tuition and financial aid figures listed provide an outline of costs at this school, however they may not accurately represent current costs, fees, or tuition. Please check with this school for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||79%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||63%||$4,063|
|Receiving Student Loans||66%||$3,911|
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2012 was around 9%.
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Newberry School of Beauty. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Academy of Esthetics and Cosmetology in San Fernando, CA (4 miles away)
- Academy for Salon Professionals in Canoga Park, CA (6 miles away)
- Paul Mitchell the School - Sherman Oaks in Sherman Oaks, CA (7 miles away)
- Marinello Schools of Beauty - Burbank in Burbank, CA (12 miles away)
- Make - up Designory in Burbank, CA (12 miles away)
- Aveda Fredric's Institute in Los Angeles, CA (14 miles away)
- Elegance International in Hollywood, CA (14 miles away)
- International College of Beauty, Arts & Sciences in Los Angeles, CA (15 miles away)